New Magneto clip!

What's Chamber's current condition in the comics? Is he still strabbed to life-supporting machines?

TNC9852002 said:
Can anyone pinpoint the term he used before "condition"? Either I couldn't hear it or I'm just not familiar with the word..

-TNC

I believe line is "The cure for there infirm(sp?) perfect human condition."

anyone find it weird that magneto does not know that wolverine is there i mean magneto has to ability to sense metal, take for instance in xmen the first movie when he was on the train he was able to sense the metal in wolverines body and even asked him " my that remarkable metal doesnt run through your whole body does it?" and secondly in x2 when the gurad comes in to give him his food hes able to sense the lead in his body or whatever mystique injected into to guard. so i just find it awkward that magneto does not notice him there but then again it was just a clip, maybe he does notice it and does something about it

in the first X-men, I think Magneto just knew where Wolverine was headed, so he was able to focus on his location. The second X-Men movie he said 'something seems different about you' and then said 'ah yes, there it is' .. so he had to kinda search for it. And, from that scene, I think that it is safe to assume that Mystique had contact with Magneto somehow since he said the whole thing about trusting a beautiful woman.

I did not know that he has the ability to 'sense' metal ... that would drive him crazy with it all over the place. I just thought that he could only manipulate it. Just my thoughts... :D

There's probably quite a lot of metal around him on the people standing near him and in front of him, he wouldn't stop to think about Wolverine being in the crowd.

JustABill said:
Wow. I like that. That speech is quite powerful.

Yes! I like that speech and the one he gives about which side they would stand on.

Psionic Force said:
in the first X-men, I think Magneto just knew where Wolverine was headed, so he was able to focus on his location. The second X-Men movie he said 'something seems different about you' and then said 'ah yes, there it is' .. so he had to kinda search for it. And, from that scene, I think that it is safe to assume that Mystique had contact with Magneto somehow since he said the whole thing about trusting a beautiful woman.

I did not know that he has the ability to 'sense' metal ... that would drive him crazy with it all over the place. I just thought that he could only manipulate it. Just my thoughts... :D
Yeah, but I don't think Magneto is constantly trying to feel/see metal around him because there's so much of it everywhere..In the case of the prison, I think it was more obvious that he was expecting Mystique to do something like that in case he was apprehended, hence, the "beautiful woman" line..

I think it's kinda like with Xavier...He has the thoughts of everyone in like, a 2 mile radius at his disposal, so he needs to keep his powers at bay just so can concentrate on other things...So, depending on how close Wolverine really is to him, it's possible that Magneto might not be consciously aware of him within the crowd,...but obviously, he will catch him eventually...

EDIT: Following up on something, yeah, Magneto would be able to catch Wolverine eventually, only because he knows what adamantium feels like...If anything, the movies have hinted that Magneto can tell different metals from one another, so, he'll definitely be able to sense something like that, most likely without Wolverine drawing attention to himself...

-TNC

_BB_ said:
Chamber really is an intriguing character. Synch took his powers once and used them to fly which Jono still cant do, doesnt really do anything for his self esteem either.

Chamber is a perfect example of why the cure is not an option for some mutants, without his powers he'd die just like Logan who would slowly be poisoned by the adamantium.

:eek: I didn't know that about Wolverine.

I loved chamber when I first saw him in Gen-X :up:

Magneto is like a freakin metal detector. He'd be quite useful at airports. :p

Yeah, no, well, looking at the Magneto clip, it looks like he's put a lot of thoughts, passion and concentration in his speech, so I doubt that he would care to try and feel metal. I'm thinking that Jean will rat him out or maybe one of the mutants point him out. Ha, it'd be pretty cool if Magneto hears one of the mutants shout Wolverine's name out, he raises his hand and Wolverine levitates from the crowd and onto the log.

In X2, he was in a small plastic room with no metal at all. So, of course, he was gonna feel some tiny hint of metal if any is close.

:)

maybe that's how wolvie's cover is blown, huh? he wasn't smart enough to think about mag's metal sense tingling when he got near.

His love for Jean is blinding him. :o

It looked like Jean sensed him and started walking towards the crowd in one of the trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"