Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

I had no idea there was a 3rd one coming out.

Looks cool.

:dry:
I never got around to seeing the 2nd one.

Poster shows that a project has a potential, but I think they should have stopped on the second one, which was neither better nor worse than the first flick.

2nd one sucked...first one was good. Lastly, the ice age was after the dinosaurs...why the hell would a T-Rex be in this?

Wait....they made a second one?

Do the people who are making this realize that the dinosaurs died out BEFORE the Ice Age?

Do the people who are making this realize that the dinosaurs died out BEFORE the Ice Age?
I pose the same question. My guess would be that he was lamely frozen like the two in the second one and has thawed out and my next guess would be that it dies. Either that or Doc Brown picks them up and taked them back a few million years.

there was a frozen t-rex that looks exactly like the one in the poster in the first movie. i'm guessing when the meltdown happened he got thawed out. i'll definetly be checking this out, loved the first 2

Seriously, you never get on the hype. Ever. And the one seldom time you do get online, this, this is the thread you come to?

2d0yla8.jpg

That dinosaur is completely out of scale. His head is bigger than the mammoth's body! :cmad:

I do like the poster!

And since the rat is back...I will watch it.

DAWN of the Dinosaurs? i was under the impression that mammoth's outlasted the dinosaurs. that would make no sense since mammoth's were nearly extinct in the last movie. meh...whatever.

after this movie, they should start a spin-off franchise and call it "Stone Age"

DAWN of the Dinosaurs? i was under the impression that mammoth's outlasted the dinosaurs. that would make no sense since mammoth's were nearly extinct in the last movie. meh...whatever.

after this movie, they should start a spin-off franchise and call it "Stone Age"
We have come to the conclusion that it is the T-Rex frozen in number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"