Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

oh dear lord, please don't tell me Queen Latifah is voicing the Rex...

Good lord, these guys at Blue Sky aren't even trying anymore. Even the Scrat stuff was weak. How's that for a bad sign?

Uh Oh. Scrat's favourite food is inside the dinosaur now. :lmao:
ME!? OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!11!!!!111!1111!!
I seen Horton Hears a Who (Good movie by the way) and the trailer was at the begining and It seem like the Squirl oddly went back in time....I seriously do not know how in hell it happened either..**sigh**
There was a short where he found a time traveling device....

Nah, he winds up in the future with the machine broken.

He falls into a jungle (the Jurassic era). He spots a T-rex. The T-rex has his acorn and it closes with him holding on to the T-rex's jaw.

Actually, it's the Mesozoic era, and if there are Rexes walking around it would be the Cretaceous, not the Jurassic period. (/dinosaur nerd)

From the way the trailer made it seem, I'm thinking it's a lost world/savage land type scenario.

But it's a silly goofball cartoon anyway, so who cares?

They're going to have to work to make the T-Rex in this movie funnier than the one in Meet the Robinsons, however.

This franchise is becoming the next Shrek. First one was totally original and the best, second one kinda sucked but was alright, third one was awful.

^Shrek the Turd is what I called it....but lets hope this doesn't go 'The way of the dinosaurs'...Get it....

Um shouldn't dinosours be before mammaths and humans ? I love ace age meself. It is better then Shrek if you ask me and i mean the sequels too.

Wait up... wasn't the Ice Age after the Dinosaurs or am I missing something?

i really liked the first one, i thought it was cute and original and had heart... the second one was a cheap cash-in, and i didn't care for it at all.

i don't expect much better out of this one.

what's all this about a time machine, though?

Wait up... wasn't the Ice Age after the Dinosaurs or am I missing something?

I seem to recall that being the history lesson that I was taught. (Unless, I am just not remembering correctly.)

Its a kids movie! Stop nit picking!

:D

That being said, I still would like to know how Dinosaurs debuted AFTER the Ice Age. Am I that dumb that I am missing something? I don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"