Homecoming Iconic scenes from the comics that you'd like to see adapted in TASM 3

Perry9

Bow ties are cool
Reaction score
I got this idea from a thread in Batman v Superman, so i thought i'd make on here.

I'll start with this:

amazing33-2.jpg

Stan Lee has also said multiple times that this is his favorite scene from the Spider-man comics, so it'd be cool to see it in the big screen.

If they do that iconic classic scene then Doc Ock better be the villain.

I think we are all waiting for that scene, Perry. It's so powerful and iconic.

Sadly they don't own Kingpin's rights anymore.

I hear all sorts of stuff about that. Some way it's a Quicksilver situation, some say it's Fox' property completely.

Is there any confirmation as to which one is true?

Sony only owns the movie rights, as far as I know. Marvel owns all Spidey and all of his characters when it comes to shows, games, toys, ice creams, sweaters.

Sadly they don't own Kingpin's rights anymore.
I think I read somewhere that Kingpin can be used by Sony and Marvel, like Quicksilver

Sony's Kingpin would be a mistake since we're going to get a definitive take with D'onofrio in the Netflix series

I heard a while back that Sony loaned Kingpin to fox for Daredevil. That would mean he's a Sony character

I think I read somewhere that Kingpin can be used by Sony and Marvel, like Quicksilver

Yeah, Feige confirms it in an IGN interview.

No, Namor I think is a little complicated, the way some of them are. Elektra I think we have. I think that was part of Daredevil, and that's clean and simple. Kingpin we either have or somehow share. I'm not 100 percent clear on that one.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04...ts-in-store-for-the-marvel-cinematic-universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"