Movies You'd Like To See

Left 4 Dead

Fallout (the plot from Fallout 3 though it would be ard considering that the Book of Eli looks alot like it)

"A Long Way Down"

A lot of Nick Hornby's books have spawned great movies, and this is the first one of his that I actually read. I even have the cast picked out:

Ricky Gervais as MARTIN
Jennifer Saunders as MAUREEN
Lily Allen as JESS
Justin Long as JJ

Maus. In black and white animation.

I also think it's possible to include a film adaption of the PC game, World in Conflict. Not to mention a remake of Red Dawn with America in the not to distant future under martial law from a fragmenting country. The invasion is a second American Civil War brought on the by the rise of communist factions seeking national domination by overtaking several other factions battling for power after the sudden collapse of the Federal government.

This is a movie idea that I've had for a while. It's about a summer camp for young horror movie fans. I call it "Camp Blood" as a tribute to the Friday The 13th movies. They go to camp for two weeks, week #1 they do the typical summer camp stuff (horseback riding, archery, swimming, softball, etc). Then in week #2 the campers start to "disappear", "killed" by a psychotic killer (but in reality they're taken to a luxury cabin hidden deep in the woods). It's essentially a cross between a summer camp and a murder mystery party game (like An Evening Of Murder or How To Host A Murder Mystery). However unbeknownst to them, this time the psycho killer is for real. Usually it's played by one of the camp counselors, or one of the campers, or sometimes a stuntman in the woods.

The cabins at the camp are each named after a famous horror character (Cabin Jason, Cabin Freddy, Cabin Michael, Cabin Chucky, & Cabin Leatherface). I got the idea for this part from a bible camp I went to as a kid. The cabins were named after saints or apostles or whatever (John, Luke, Paul, Peter, etc). I actually got the idea for this movie because I thought this would be a cool summer camp to open up, but it would cost so many millions to start up I'd never be able to do this. But I could make a movie about it.

Last edited:
National Lampoon Presents...

BORED OF THE RINGS

CAST

Goodgulf Greytooth................................... Leslie Nielson

***** Bugger............................................ "Buthgar" from Willow

Frito Bugger............................................ Warwick Davis

Spam Gangree......................................... Verne Troyer

Moxie Dingleberry..................................... "Migosh" from Willow

Pepsi Dingleberry...................................... "Mickey" from Seinfeld

Tim Benzedrino........................................ . Christopher Lloyd

Hashberry......................................... ....... Courtney Love

Stomper/Arrowroot.................................... Jim Carrey

Gimlet............................................ ......... Bret Beatty

Legolam........................................... ....... James Marsters

Bromosil.......................................... ........ Randhal "Tex" Cobb

The Jolly Green Giant................................. "The Big Show" Paul White

A dramatized biopic of the life of 16th century pirate queen Grace O'Malley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"