Ideas for the Ending...

Ziggyman

Scar Jo = Ziggywoman
Reaction score
I would like the movie to end off in away which allows for a sequel to happen...Which means...Japan!

...I was thinking that for the ending...After all the chaos occurs with Weapon X, Sabretooth...And everything else that Logan should go to Japan just to clear his mind and stuff...

Hugh has been wanting to do this for years...And I'm speculating that it could be included here at the end to set up for the sequel...

Doesn't matter how or what happens...I just would really like to see Wolvie in Japan at the end of this...

Are we gonna see Wolverine being trained by Pai Mei? :funny:

But yeah--I'd like to see Wolvie in Japan too. Let's hope for that

maybe he meets an old man immena samaurai

Didn't I just read where Hugh Jackman said that if they do their job right that Wolverine will go straight from the ending of this movie and be ready to step in to the fight cage in X-Men 1? Doesn't sound like there's room for a sequel.

^Never heard that before...Pretty sure he's always said that he wants to involve Japan in a possible sequel...

This movie takes place way before X-Men...There's a lot of room for a sequel/sequels!

Didn't I just read where Hugh Jackman said that if they do their job right that Wolverine will go straight from the ending of this movie and be ready to step in to the fight cage in X-Men 1? Doesn't sound like there's room for a sequel.

That's the first time I read about it. Seriously.

That's the first time I read about it. Seriously.

It was the Empire interview...

"There's a scene in the first X-Men movie," said Jackman, "where Wolverine's introduced in a bar, fighting in a cage, and you felt that he did this every night of his life. If this movie is successful, you should feel that this guy can walk straight off the end of this film and into that bar. "

I guess I might be reading too much in to that statement. There certainly is wiggle room.

I take it that he sees Wolvie in the bar scene was pretty bad ass and stuff and that...This movie will just build up the badassity in the character so he's seems like he's able to do that every night...Just for he money and nothing else...!

^Yep!

Hugh loves that story from Claremont and Miller and has been wanting to do it since X2!

This will make money and there are too many factors for a sequel to this to warrant Fox not giving it a sequel.

^Plus the fan base is just so damn huge!

So are we getting a Gambit movie too? Maybe he'll be in High School Musical 4 :hehe:

You could still do a sequel set after the X-men movies. I for one just want to see Wolverine in Japan, and I would absolutely love them to do the Shingin/Mariko/Yuriko storyline. That's the best Wolvie story out there imo.

You could still do a sequel set after the X-men movies. I for one just want to see Wolverine in Japan, and I would absolutely love them to do the Shingin/Mariko/Yuriko storyline. That's the best Wolvie story out there imo.
I think it'd be best to do it as a sequel to the X-Films. Have Wolverine in Japan, re-evaluating himself and doing the whole samurai thing after so damned many mutants dying in the X-movies. Then have some x-man come and get him because theres some new threat i.e. Apocalypse :hehe:

Wolverine was made to be a Trilogy... there are three stories that need to be told...

Wolverines time in weapon x
Wolverines time in Japan
Wolverines time in Alpha flight

Woah.. 6 Wolverine movies.. he's bigger than Bond! :funny:

I would like for Origins to end with the scene from X1, where the Logan has the guy pinned up against the wall and the bartender says with a shotgun to Logan's head "Get outta my bar, freak," Wolverine then looks towards Rogue and then slices the shotgun in half....Roll Credits

nah it should end with him lookg in his rearview mirror then gets out and pulls he tarp, then roll credits without seeing rogue, thatwhole scene up to that piont from logans pov

Would alpha flight work in this "world"? Only because in X2 Stryker comes upon Wolverine and it appears as though he hasn't seen him in 15 years. If he was in alpha flight i'm sure a man like Stryker would hear about it.

maybe not is stryker commsioned to work for the canadians or the americans or is he commisioned at all? so no he wouldnt nessascarily hear of it

Would alpha flight work in this "world"? Only because in X2 Stryker comes upon Wolverine and it appears as though he hasn't seen him in 15 years. If he was in alpha flight i'm sure a man like Stryker would hear about it.

No way would Alpha Flight work. It would be lame as hell.

A Japan setup would be nice... I wonder if they'd get the same chick from X-2. Probably too old by now though...

Japan here we come...

...I think we all know about the hidden endings now...And at the end of the workprint...You see him in Japan...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"