my idea for the sequel of Wolverine!

Ares23

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :D
First well this movie should not being a prequel, maybe can have some flashbacks so we can learn about Logan time in Japan long ago.

This movie should take place after the Last Stand, a hearthless Logan (after the death of Jean by his hands) goes to Japan to heal his soul, there we have the flashback sequence showing us his confrotation with the Silver Samurai. Logan learns in his spirit search (via his former sensei) that he need comeback to Canada, to the Island, to find something that will give him al path to lead on his life.

Then Wolverine cameback to the Xavier Institute, we can see a cameo of Storm (Halle Berry) and Iceman (Shawn Ashmore). Storm telling him "this is youre home Logan came back when you find what youre looking for"
Rogue (whos powers are back and she break up with Bobby) joins Logan in his trip (I love the chemistry beetwing Anna Paquinn and Hugh Jackman)

In Canada Wolverine and Rogue meets Gambit (it could be the same actor and they can tell Gambit dosnt get old as the usual people, "kinetik energy manipulation can do wonderfull things to people" ;),

But theres something else waiting for Logan, the new weapon X agents: Omega Red and Gauntled. who where send by Dr. Cornelius to kill Wolverine. We can see a more active role for Rogue as she take pàrt of the fights. also Gambit fleerting with her and the begins of their relationship.
Anyway at the end of the movie we can discover that Cornelius was the provider of Striker techs, and he had clone Logan, so we can see the introduction of X-23, who after a battled againts Logan and Company, kill Cornelius.
At the end Logan stay with Laura and feels that is his duty teach her to not become in a animal and teach her that the redemption lays in the heart of the ones who loves you.

Hope you like it!! please dont throw rocks at me, Im just a fan!! haha ;) hugs!

where is the part where they find cyclops still alive? no? ok

fox proberly wouldnt pay Halle Berry just for a cameo

Well is just a idea, I will write the whole resume, and post it so people tell me what they think. I didnt ionclude Scott on it, cause I think the focus is Wolverine and his discover not about his past but something even more important, his true path for his future, his clone X-23

The idea is decent but i think it would be cool if after the events of x-3 he gets his memories back and we cue back to the japan story. At the end there is a set up for xmen 4

In Canada Wolverine and Rogue meets Gambit (it could be the same actor and they can tell Gambit dosnt get old as the usual people, "kinetik energy manipulation can do wonderfull things to people" ;)
That's just bull... from 20 to 35 many people stay pretty much the same in ways of appearance, so that's not really an issue. :whatever: Okay, so maybe a liiiiiittle bit of wrinkles, but it's hardly noticeable.

That's just bull... from 20 to 35 many people stay pretty much the same in ways of appearance, so that's not really an issue. :whatever: Okay, so maybe a liiiiiittle bit of wrinkles, but it's hardly noticeable.

The problem is, Gambit was in his twenties.....in 1979. That means he would be in his 40's during the normal x-men movie time frame.

They either need to get a new actor or make Taylor look older with make up.

I'd prefer the Japan story to be a back drop and they just move to more Weapon X related stuff... Omega Red and those types of characters. I mean do we really need a prequel that focuses all on Japan?

And get Halloway for Gambit if they do something after X-3.

The problem is, Gambit was in his twenties.....in 1979. That means he would be in his 40's during the normal x-men movie time frame.

1979? where did that date come from? logan has only been without his memory for 15 years in the movies.so gambit in the current x-men timeline would be 15 years older than he was in origins

ugh i think he would be perfect!

maybe its just because Sawyer practically IS gambit though.

Whomever they bring in for Gambit has to be an older actor because you have to account for those twenty years... minimum. Unless X-4 is 10-15 years from now... then it can work with Kitsch.

I would have wolverine 2 follow on from x-men origins.

> Wolverine meets a former weapon x employee who remembers him, Silas - beliving stryker had sent Wolverine to kill him for leaving there employeement.
> We learn that Silas was shipping a drug for Harada industry, and working directly for the Silver Samuri.
> Wolverine in Japan causes Oyama's bar to be burnt down, the brief encounter causes Yuriko to want to seek out revenge... which explains why she was in x2. But also explains that the first encounter was short and to wolverine didnt really make an impact but to her, she wants his blood. She is no more than a two second cameo mind.
> Wolverine meets Sunfire who is a undercover cop tracking Harada himself for his dodgy dealings, they head to a remote village were they find a small temple.
> Whilst at the temple wolverine is seeking his true identity, to which a monk talks with him, and tells him that his instincts are only apart of him, and wolverine learns to use his sense of smell, hearing and taste to become one with the enviroment and to limit his rage as and when its fully needed.
> Whilst in the small village we learn that Harada had sent Silas to manufacture the X-23 Drug, a mutant enhancement drug that allows those with gifts to fully control and become more powerful.
> The confrontation occures where Wolverine seemily kills Silas by chucking him into a vat of X-23...
> meanwhile Sunfire is confronted by Harada who has kidnapped his sister and warns him to back off.
> Both Wolverine and Sunfire leave to recalculate there plans to rescue Sunfires sister. Sunfire reveals that Harada created a technology that bonded metal to bones and that if wolverines is looking for someone responsible for this, he should start with Harada.
> As both investigate the Harada building they discover files regarding the Weapon X Project and Harada was attempting to create his own ultimate soldier. or Soldiers, using stolen data from the Alkali Lake facility... Which we learn was done by Remy LeBeau which is why he was caught by stryker in the first place. They learn of Harada Laboratory where the X-23 serum is being produced. They go there and split off, Sunfire heads to a mutant testing area hoping to find his sister, where Wolverine goes to confront Harada. Upon confrontration, Harada pits his Ultimate Weapon X - Cyber. which we learn is Silas who has been radically changed after drowning in the chemical. The two fight ultimately wolverine is thrown around the place but using his training and relying on his senses instead of his rage he manage to kill Cyber by throwning him out of the window. Harada then recognises his training as the same training he went through realising that Wolverine was strykers weapon x, He offers him to join his cause however wolverine deemands Harada tell him how who he is, but Harada refuses unless wolverine joins his cause, Wolverine then goes after Harada, who teleports to the mutant holding cell were he finds Sunfire and Sunpyper who has overcome the guards using there flame powers, they see the samuri appear and kill him. The place is falling apart, Wolverine reunites with Sunfire who tells him that Harada, Stryker were in a partnership with another company called Hydra in developing the weapon x project... He tells wolverine there in russa...Film leads on to Wolverine 3.

ugh i think he would be perfect!

maybe its just because Sawyer practically IS gambit though.
Nah. Imo, Sawyer is similar to Gambit, but he is not as deep of a character as Gambit.
And I also think that physically speaking, he's all wrong for the role. He's way too old and he's too bulky for the role. I would never buy him as a professional thief. He's even wrong facially imo.

This is what i would like to see
-Stryker has a new team that consists or Omega Red Gauntlet and Sabertooth they go to Japan to track Logan
-Logan works peacefully with a spiritual teacher Oku he also has a romantic realtionship with Mariko Yashida
one day Oku is terrorized by Samurai and Sunfire and Logan trys to stop Samurai and Sunfire Ogun but Logan is badly injured
-Logan learns the the ways of the Samurai by Oku
-Stryker unleashes his new Team of Mutants on Logan
-Logan has to deal with Stryker's Team and Samurai Sunfire and Ogun

I dont like it tbh...not keen on the x-23 reference and stuff...

i wanna see Maverick and Omega Red and Sabertooth in costume not sum trench coat! and have SHIVA chasing down wolverine that would be cool..

Whomever they bring in for Gambit has to be an older actor because you have to account for those twenty years... minimum. Unless X-4 is 10-15 years from now... then it can work with Kitsch.

yea they goofed on using Gambit so far in the past.. how old would he be if he were in X1-X3??

He will have to be 15-20 years older than Rouge... it's not a huge difference where you are going wtf but still... think Brolin and Megan Fox in the new Jonah Hex movie coming out next year. That's the kind of age disparity you are looking at.

(cringes face)... smh.. wat a pedo.. lmao

Seriously, I'm willing to ignore whatever twist they have to make to have Gambit young in future films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"