World If Batman and Superman fought each other,who do you think would win and why ?

WaterEagle

Civilian
Reaction score

If it had to happen and Batman and Superman were to fight each other, who do you seriously or humorously reckon would win in, saying why you think so. It can be between whatever version of Batman you most admire in live action film, animation or comics and whatever version of Superman you most admire in live action film – TV (Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, the late great Chris Reeve) animation or comics.

Hoooo boy, here we go again.

If Santa Claus and the Easter bunny fought each other, who do you think would win and why?

If it's a fight to the death then obviously it would be Superman. Even if Batman had kryptonite with him he will still be at a huge disadvantage.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

WaterEagle, I'll answer it. :) I believe Superman would win because he does have superpowers after all, whereas Batman, doesn't. I have always thought it would be an interesting fight on many levels though, particularly in light of their tenuous friendship. And it would be great to see what gadgets Batman would pull out of his arsenal to use against Superman. :up:

Batman...

I'll just leave this quote from 'Powers' that I read this morning explain...

Evil Supergirl: (To Batman) I'll never understand why someone hasn't just killed you. You're only a man dressed up in a Bat costume.

Supergirl: Wrong, He's Batman.

Evil Supergirl: GAH (As Batman stuns her)

Batman...

I'll just leave this quote from 'Powers' that I read this morning explain...

Evil Supergirl: (To Batman) I'll never understand why someone hasn't just killed you. You're only a man dressed up in a Bat costume.

Supergirl: Wrong, He's Batman.

Evil Supergirl: GAH (As Batman stuns her)

HAHAHA! Perfect BatGod moment :hehe: :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"