• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight If Jake Gyllenhaal was cast as Dent would the Brokeback connection bother you ?

Well now Gyllenhaal is dating Natalie Portman - so everything is much, much better for him right now :)

StorminNorman said:
Well now Gyllenhaal is dating Natalie Portman - so everything is much, much better for him right now :)

He is ?:eek: That Bastard,i don't want him near BB2:mad: :mad: :mad:

well he goes from Dunst to Portman, that is definitely a step up :o

hunter rider said:
He is ?:eek: That Bastard,i don't want him near BB2

In Nolan i Trust. TOTALMENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if jake is the nolan choice to harvey Dent, i will suport him... even if was a freak lunatic born in another planet.

Heath is the Nolan Choice ¡¡¡Support him Damn!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've never seen BBM and I don't intend to; but I am not offended by the existence of the film. I like Heath Ledger and I don't think I've ever seen anything that Jake Gyllenhaal has been in... which, interestingly, means I have nothing against the guy.

I would have no problem with that casting.

However, the racket people would cause would get tiresome. But, if I cared what other people thought about things, I would be a horribly depressed individual. I mean, we live in a world where POTC2 outperforms Superman Returns at the box office. I've seen both of those movies. I've only seen one of those movies more than once. And here's a hint: the hero didn't wear eyeliner.

Hrmmm. And I see the Titian Wonder has returned. :)

Babs, I think you should know that when I was a kid, I had a thing for the Yvonne Craig Batgirl. I've been a Barbara Gordon fan ever since.

You tease me so. :o

Steelsheen said:
well he goes from Dunst to Portman, that is definitely a step up :o
I Like Kiki:mad: :p

StorminNorman said:
lol I know how you feel :mad:

Maybe he could get Nat the part of Selina and we can see her in a tight catsuit to make up for it:( :up:
icon10.gif

bluehit said:
In Nolan i Trust. TOTALMENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if jake is the nolan choice to harvey Dent, i will suport him... even if was a freak lunatic born in another planet.

Heath is the Nolan Choice ¡¡¡Support him Damn!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Easy bro........the post kinda went a bit over your head i think
icon12.gif

hunter rider said:
I Like Kiki:mad: :p

Maybe he could get Nat the part of Selina and we can see her in a tight catsuit to make up for it:( :up:
icon10.gif

I would love Natalie as Selina for so many reasons.:up:

I don't think the Brokeback Mountain connection would bother most Batfans.
The people who don't fall into the category of a Batfan would find it funny and we will be back where we started, trying to lose the whole camp element of Batman.

The fact that they were in that movie or any other wouldn't bother me.

The fact that I don't feel that Jake is right for Dent would.

yes cuz i dont want him either way

C. Lee said:

Damn you and your flawless logic. :o

Some people just can't grasp the fact that these people are actors. When they are cast in a film, it's their job to play the role however as it is in the script, and as the director wants it. Brokeback Mountain was a movie. It was their job to play those homosexuals, and it was nothing more than that.

If Jake was cast along with Heath, it would be a completely different situation, obviously. It's Heath's job to play The Joker as he is directed, and of course he won't even be remotely like the way he was in BBM. Same would go for Jake.

It wouldn't interfere with the movie experience at all for me if they were both cast, though I can't really see Jake as Dent. Some people just like to make ignorant jokes. Let them do it. They're only hurting themselves.

xwolverine2 said:
yes....i hate both actors

HAHA @ what's still in your sig.

But hey, it's good to have a dream, isn't it?

C. Lee said:

What are your thoughts on Ledger?

Boom said:
What are your thoughts on Ledger?
I personally don't picture him as the Joker. He's a fine actor, but I would like to see someone who has more of the comic book look (tall, slim, wirey).

theShape said:
HAHA @ what's still in your sig.

But hey, it's good to have a dream, isn't it?
holy crap!! i forgot to take that out!:eek:

you should take your sig out too!

xwolverine2 said:
holy crap!! i forgot to take that out!:eek:

you should take your sig out too!

The change you made is very nice.

I can't wait until 2008 comes around and you finally jump on the bandwagon after seeing how great Ledger will be. But rest assured, we won't forget this little anti-Ledger campaign of yours. It will haunt you soon enough...

Thank God......atleast some of us are grown ups.

I mean, do I want him cast? No. Not at all. He's too young looking.

But, would the gay cowboy thing bother me? **** no...why would it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"