if this works would you read it?

theDarkerKnight

Civilian
Reaction score
so here i am just watching the news and then it hit me...something new for me to pitch to dan the head editor at DC...this is a new take on a hero that gets all the butt of the jokes..a hero that is thought of in ill light...so please read on and tell me if this is something that you would read..with out further delay i present to you...

AQUAMAN (re-worked)

His orgin is basicly the same as it was for years..only he stays on land refusing to accept his destiny untill a rising elective in polotics named Manta gives Aquaman a reason to go back to his forgotten world of alantis. There he learns about his world. Years go by and now Aquaman is pist to learn that the world above is not taking care of there land above. Angery and Vengful Aquaman rise out from the sea to worn the world of the end if they do not stop what they are doing. He is met with laughter. This only fules his anger so now he dedicates his life to correcting the worlds mistakes so that it does not end up like his fallen kingdom. he will do what ever it takes to tell the world that a change needs to be made. but Now Congressman Manta lables Aquaman a terrorist and claiming that Aquaman's motive is to claim the world for his own. to make it his new kingdom.

now this is still a work in progress. but so far that is the gist of it. so tell me would you read it?

thanks!

(ps sorry for my spelling im tired)

No. That's just... lame and nothing like Aquaman.

I like the idea of Aquaman getting branded as a terrorist, but the ecological aspects are a little too close to Namor's deal for comfort.

ill take the high road here and just say simply, "no."

theres nothing really all that creative or engaging about it.

So it's basically a mix of Aquaman and Namor?

No thanks.

Making Black Manta a polotician instead of a pirate and drug lord? Not sop much, sorry.

Yes, this is exactly what Aquaman needs; the character, everything he stands for, and how he operates should be re-worked yet again.

*nearly chokes on own sarcasm*

I liked Aquaman the way he was before Infinite Crisis...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"