If you are English And you Love Footy Viewing This Thread May Cause Emotional Damage

Super_Child

Sidekick
Reaction score
Now, England are a good team in the world scheme of things. Some may say world class but if we English are honest we are just on the edge of becoming that still. However we are in the top Ten of the FIFA official rankings, Here they are as shown below.

wesuck.jpg

After seeing this, I now wish I was dead, Oh the shame....the terrible shame :(

Come June, I am going on holiday with my GF, but she will be watching the games with me cus she likes football :D

At least Brazil are at the top, but even I would say England should be higher.

Although I'm pretty shocked, I havn't been watching any of USA's games so I don't know just how well they have been playing.

Czech Republic have a wicked good football (soccer) team? I didn't know that. Also... where is Germany? Aren't they wicked good? Those rankings seem weird.

Haha, that's fantastic.

i thought this was a thread about foot fetishes...

i was curious...:(

How they do the rankings I dunno, but I don't think the U.S. is really the 4th best team in the world. They haven't beaten any top teams other than Mexico since the last World Cup. They'll be considered underdogs going against most of that list in June. I'd love it if the U.S. somehow managed to win the cup though.

"footy viewing"

*shudders* sounds like yiffy furries or something.

I thought this was a thread about nasty Brit gals and a foot fetish flick. :(

Being under the Americans is an insult. The Americans call Football, soccer. They aren't deem worthy to be higher than us :o:mad:

The Amazing Lee said:
Being under the Americans is an insult. The Americans call Football, soccer. They aren't deem worthy to be higher than us :o:mad:
Speaking as a Brit Wannabe, I can say I find it hilarious.

Why do you wanna be British...it's like being American....but we are unhappy with everything! :o:up:

Super_Child said:
Now, England are a good team in the world scheme of things. Some may say world class but if we English are honest we are just on the edge of becoming that still. However we are in the top Ten of the FIFA official rankings, Here they are as shown below.

wesuck.jpg

After seeing this, I now wish I was dead, Oh the shame....the terrible shame :(

If only Americans actually cared about this :(

i as well care...no way the US should be that high...wouldn't suprise me if they didn't make it past the first round....though Demarcus Beasley is awesome indeed

football is for men who can't throw

i used to watch the detroit rockers as a kid..what ever happend to indoor soccer leauge?

It's still around. But America hasn't completely warmed up to soccer in general so there's not alot of tv time for more than 1 league. And yet, poker and paintball are popping up everywhere, makes no sense to me.

does goose (golie) still play? i know the rockers or the neon dont exist any more in detroit

No idea, I don't follow it, I just know it's still around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"