if you can go back in time.....

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
what would you bring from the present your in to freak out people of the past?

my laptop and an ipod.

I'd go to Puritan American and play a Lamb of God album for them. :up:

My Car, I amaze people in the current time period with what i have in there, I can only imagine how bad it would **** with anyone who had never seen a car before.

An Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon

1) I'd take a copy of Batman and Robin and print-outs of every review for it, and go back to right before Warner Brothers gives the go-ahead to start shooting Batman and Robin. I'd lock them in the room, ask them "Are you sure you want to do this?" and play the movie and then show the reviews.

2) I'd do the exact same thing with regard to the Catwoman movie.

3) And just for the hell of it, I'd go back to the time of the cavemen and put a giant slab of onyx near their cave just to see what would happen

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their great-great-great grandfather. :csad:

And years later, your grandpa says "You look like the sonofabitc# that shot my daddy!" And you go, "You nuts gramps, off to the home."

Music and lyrics to the top songs ever and get rich singing them myself.:o

Videos of stuff George Bush has done with his Presidency to 1999.

Red Sox World Series Ring & a Remote Control.

And years later, your grandpa says "You look like the sonofabitc# that shot my daddy!" And you go, "You nuts gramps, off to the home."

HA!!:woot:

i'd go back to the 1920's and bring a caninus record. (caninus is a metal band with a pitbull for a lead singer. seriously. i'm not joking.)

then i'd go back to the late 70's. and find my dad. i'd bring.... my fists.

HA!!:woot:

i'd go back to the 1920's and bring a caninus record. (caninus is a metal band with a pitbull for a lead singer. seriously. i'm not joking.)

I want a link to that! :wow:

The results of the 2000, and 2004 United States presidential elections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"