if you can go back in time.....

I would bring a gun, and make a harem with the women... is that normal?

I've always wanted a harem...

Videos of stuff George Bush has done with his Presidency to 1999.

That is something I'd like to do as well. Hell go back to before he was born and show his father the stuff, and give him a box of condoms. Lets stop GW long before it happens.:woot:

Oh I forgot to mention this, this topic makes absolutly no sense if no one even mentions to what time they would travel back to.

I'm going middle ages on this ass hence the "Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon and a whole lot of bullets, I mean cases full and shyte."

Obviously, if you were freaking out one person, their future self.

Oh I forgot to mention this, this topic makes absolutly no sense if no one even mentions to what time they would travel back to.

I'm going middle ages on this ass hence the "Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon and a whole lot of bullets, I mean cases full and shyte."

Bingo, it all depends on WHEN you are travelling back to.

Anitbiotics and Innoculations for North American, Hawian (?sp?) and Mexaca Natives just prior to the arrival of the Europeans. I'ld need a good team of people to help me innoculate them all.

I was thinking middle ages when I said toilet paper. No pine cones or hay balls or scraper sticks for me.

A lightsaber would be handy as well. Not for wiping, but you know.

I'm gonna go now...

any time period before I was born

a notepad, a pencil

take notes

Good luck powering things in the past. That is why I take a flashlight and tons of batteries.

Should be enough, plus I can replenish it.

Good luck powering things in the past. That is why I take a flashlight and tons of batteries.

Should be enough, plus I can replenish it.

Actually you could buy a "wind up" flashlight. Doesn't require batteries - but may need spare bulbs depending on how long you stay in the past.

I'll bring back a grapefruit and go "THIS GRAPEFRUIT CAME FROM THE YEAR 2007!"

Actually you could buy a "wind up" flashlight. Doesn't require batteries - but may need spare bulbs depending on how long you stay in the past.

Screw that. Get the shake flashlight. Charging it is hilariously suggestive.

Umm.....my old michial myers mask....those were the times. Those where the times..

Around world war II

It would be a F-32. In fact make the time machine out of the F-32 and kill two birds with one stone.

I'd take a camcorder and see if I could record any actual miracles or supernatural deeds being performed by Moses, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mohammed or any other religious icon.

- Condoms. Thousands of condoms. Who knows who that would eliminate from present day.

- The most feature-laden automobile on the road today. Hopefully with the work of some reverse engineering, it would set the stage to make the cars of the future after that exponentially better. The space/time continuum would shift and cars of present time would be tremendously advanced.

The space/time continuum would shift and cars of present time would be tremendously advanced.

I'm still quite pissed about the sad lack of flying cars today. There's no way we're going to have any by the 2015 date of Back to the Future II. :cmad:

A David Blaine DVD . . . errrrr; VHS :O

and then explain that in the future, David Blaine is the Supreme Leader of the world . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"