If You Could Merge two Film/Universe Together

Lucifer and Daredevil. I think the dynamic between the two shows would be really interesting.

I’ve always wanted to see Quentin Tarantino do a Muppet movie, if that counts as merging two universes, lol.

Would we get gratuitous closeup shots of Miss Peggy's felt feet?

Oh you know it. :D

I’ve just always had this scene in my mind of Kermit turning to talk to Gonzo in the backseat of Fozzie’s Studebaker and accidentally blowing Gonzo’s head off, filling the back of the car up with stuffing.

This topic has reignited my eagerness to explore another unusual idea. Imagine a crossover where two iconic '60s TV shows collide in an unexpected way. Adam West's Batman receives a visit from William Shatner's Captain Kirk in a time-traveling escapade. It would be fascinating to see which of the two would outperform the other in acting!

This topic has reignited my eagerness to explore another unusual idea. Imagine a crossover where two iconic '60s TV shows collide in an unexpected way. Adam West's Batman receives a visit from William Shatner's Captain Kirk in a time-traveling escapade. It would be fascinating to see which of the two would outperform the other in acting!
You should check out Batman Two-Face, pretty much what if Enemy Within era Shatner had retroactivley guest stared as Two-Face on Batman 66. Though the story was a bit all over the place, and the scenery chewing between West and Shatner could have been played up much more!
b068eed29f7f6185524de271bb1b4893.gif

580db2bd970da041fb273c83e650f30b.gif

Unfortunately when DC was doing their Batman 66 comic crossovers, I don't think they ever did a Trek one, which would have been terific, since both shows were on about the same time.
Trek's repeated use of time-travel certainly allowed for it. I imagine in pursuit of a power source to return to their time, the Batcave's nuclear power source may have drawn them to it.
Montalban's Khan interacting or teaming-up with Romero's Joker would have been absolutely sensational!

What's wild is how many actors they shared-
f2d1a3562b0ed7a3e8cd2d7cdd3ccb52

(missing Tedd Cassidy who was on Trek and Batman, (though as an Addams family character), which would make for a whole other terrific universe merge.

1rkac3.gif

Last edited:
I hadn't grasped the degree to which actors transitioned between those two shows. The evidence you've shown does imply a feasible connection between them.

It also suggests devising a plausible explanation for the convergence of the two universes.

You should check out Batman Two-Face, pretty much what if Enemy Within era Shatner had retroactivley guest stared as Two-Face on Batman 66. Though the story was a bit all over the place, and the scenery chewing between West and Shatner could have been played up much more!
b068eed29f7f6185524de271bb1b4893.gif

580db2bd970da041fb273c83e650f30b.gif

Unfortunately when DC was doing their Batman 66 comic crossovers, I don't think they ever did a Trek one, which would have been terific, since both shows were on about the same time.
Trek's repeated use of time-travel certainly allowed for it. I imagine in pursuit of a power source to return to their time, the Batcave's nuclear power source may have drawn them to it.
Montalban's Khan interacting or teaming-up with Romero's Joker would have been absolutely sensational!

What's wild is how many actors they shared-
f2d1a3562b0ed7a3e8cd2d7cdd3ccb52

(missing Tedd Cassidy who was on Trek and Batman, (though as an Addams family character), which would make for a whole other terrific universe merge.

1rkac3.gif
I recently watched all seven seasons of the 60's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE...it's amazing how many people from STAR TREK were on it.

Gone with the Wind in 60 Seconds
John Matrix Reloaded
12 Monkey Men
Mad Maxxxine
Rocky Balboa and Bullwinkle
Napoleon Dolemite

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member