If you ever thought a video game was too difficult...

I love how serious he is when he talks about Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

So, this is real? Where is it? I know it's not in the original game, because I've seen it beaten. Several times. What game is it from?

It's a built mod level from an emulated version of the game.

I can't believe I just watched that whole thing and laughed he entire time. :up:

lol, he's a funny guy. I like how he starts getting Shakespearean in the middle, talking about the mortal coil.:up:

I just got done watching it a second time, and loved it just as much. :csad:

I wouldn't have a hundredth of the patience this guy has... Heh I just downloaded Super mario world and Mario 64 to my Wii yesterday and this comes out... GO MARIO!!!

"Why do I keep falling for this ****?" lol

"That's my fault mario."

:D

"Awhoa, that's a big fire stick thingy."

I need some of that invisible block technology. :o

I know seriously. Go fck with some idiots with invisible blocks. :)

He's like an interesting combination of Christopher Walken and Carl from Aquateen Hunger Force.

20 bucks says that this is what set off Cho.

What's so funny is that most of the crap is stuff that you will usually find the old Super Mario game..It's over exaggerated, but it's all there. That's why it's so funny.

-TNC

Oh man... watching this brings back memories of playing against my cousins when I was a kid.

However, the levels were never nearly that sadistic.

the funny thing was that he didn't even finish the second level..

however in the first level he could have blantantly cheated by going big and walking on the top of the level and saved himself some goes...i think he realised this but decided he wanted to do it the hard way...

that first jump on the second level is just plain evil...

the only problem with this video is that it didn't have mario's cute 'i died face' and loop off the screen everytime he died, that would have made it infinitely better.

15:36

"Wooah, Freebie!!!! Techicality!"

This far in and im still laughing :D

however in the first level he could have blantantly cheated by going big and walking on the top of the level and saved himself some goes...i think he realised this but decided he wanted to do it the hard way...

Yeah, that's what I meant by saying he should've taken the easy out. If he missed that, then he's a pretty big jackass and we're obviously superior gamers. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"