If you like ninjas/samurais.... OMFG!

WhatsHisFace said:
I guess there's some kind of rule that keeps Tenchu graphics one generation behind? Even when From Soft is making it? :confused:
the graphics arent bad!!!??:confused: :confused: :confused:

It sucks that this is for Xbox only. Why can't we get such a awesome character creator for the PS2? :(

tenchu was good back in the day, i love the first and second is my favourite playstation game...

i'm not sure how they have translated onto the more powerful consoles though...

I must add tenchu pretty much invented stealth in 3d platformers. hiding in shadows and hiding bodies and sniping people were all around by the second game, way way before sam fisher came in.

:o

November Rain said:
tenchu was good back in the day, i love the first and second is my favourite playstation game...

i'm not sure how they have translated onto the more powerful consoles though...

I loved Tenchu 2 for the PS1. It was such a great game. But I sucked at all their Sequels for some mysterious reason.

i heard they went and chaged some of the basic play concepts...

i really loved how at the end of tenchu 2, you get to see the story from all three perspectives, besides onikage revealing himself was like the greatest shock of all...he's almost as legendary as tatsumaru...

speaking of which, is that tatsumaru with rikimaru in the 2nd trailer or a new ninja. What happened to Ayame and the others, do they not star in this one...

i saw an trailer, early one for this game and it's like 12 ninjas on a horizon...i thought they'd all play a part. maybe only if you create your own ninja, in that gaming mode...

ps, abin bara's the target is one of the best game music i've ever heard, one of the best music pieces ever actually

WhatsHisFace said:
I guess there's some kind of rule that keeps Tenchu graphics one generation behind? Even when From Soft is making it? :confused:

The only good Tenchu game was Tenchu 2. I fail to see how this one will redeem a horrible series. :(

And Tenchu has always been graphically ******ed, so I agree with you that there must be some kind of rule.

i freaking loved the create a level on the older tenchu game (i forget which one it was)

i spent hours and hours making up levels.

Does anyone have Tenchu for the PSP? I want to know if it's worth buying or not.

what's wrong with the wrath of heaven and fatal shadow tenchu games???

i've never played them myself but how could they go off from a winning forumula they had for tenchu 2?

ps, does anyone know how rikimaru managed to survive the cave in during the first game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"