I'm going bald

How can I get rid of my hair for good? Laser hair removal? Waxing? I'm tired of shaving it every week.

Light it on fire and then hope you don't burn easily.

My condolences to anyone who has or is going bald.:csad:

The only practical ways I can think of to do so are unpleasant (ie; it's painful and it'll probably disfigure you). Besides the laser treatment which is very painful but won't disfigure you. It's also costly and requires several treatments.

If you don't mind horrible pain and disfigurement go for an acid bath or get irradiated.

I'm just going the way of Statham/Willis.
keeping whatever hair is up there, just short.

I'm 19 years old and i'm going bald. I hate genetics. I have two options

Let it fall out on its own.

Shave my head.

I know you don't care, but tell me what you think...Cause I cut my hair short already(I used to have hippie-style hair) and my girlfriend misses that hair already.

This is the best pic I could find of what my hair looks like currently...I had the same haircut on my prom night. I tried to find a solo pic of me but didn't have one ready. So anyway...

claireonmyback.jpg

That's me...shave or let it go?
I feel your pain, man. I was about the same age when I started losing my hair. Wasn't until my senior year of undergrad that I worked up the balls to take the clippers to my own head, but I don't regret it! It may seem silly, but I felt there was dignity in it.

I've been going bald since I was about 16. I shave my head almost daily. Sometimes ill stop shaving it for a couple weeks just outta laziness but most of the time yea, daily shaved. It's a tremendous pain in the ass but it feels nice

My dad started losing his hair in his twenties, so I knew my time might come.

It has already started to thin, but I'm gonna hold on to what I have (still alot) until its unsalvageable or too noticeable.

Currently, most barely notice that its thinning (thank god).

So, no one knows how to remove my hair permanently?

laser hair removal will be the only thing that permanently gets rid of hair. youll have to go for a few sessions and it may take a while but eventually the hair won't grow back. you can call and talk to a doctor that deals with laser hair removal for more information.

Stick bits of hair from other parts of your body onto the balding areas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"