Sequels I'm going to try and write a script...

BatFitz

Civilian
Reaction score
Now that the buzz is fully upon us (sequel-wise) I'm going to have a go at a fan script....For now...I'm sticking with these basic plotlines...

1. Brainiac is the main villian! Period. No Lex...but I will try and hint on his whereabouts.
2. Lois and Richard are still together.
3. Superman is no dead-beat dad...though this will be hard to figure out how to make that happen without breaking up Lois and Richard.
4. Brainiac has almost a direct connection to Superman rather than just both of them being from Krypton.

Wish me luck!:supes:

and I'll update and post it on this website...perhaps I might just post in sections though...

I've already beat you to it. While I only have a few pages of a very VERY "Rough" Draft written, I do have very clear ideas as what will happen in my script. On a Star Wars forum, I wrote alternative movie scripts for the Prequal Trilogy: I won't attempt to rewrite 'Superman Returns', because it was considerably good (I mainly do rewrites), but in this case I am doing a sequel.

I plan to read your work when you are done, if you will present it to us! :) Have fun, don't get discouraged, and good luck.

Wish me luck too.

No Doomsday?

Aw... I would like Brainy to be from Colu not Krypton, but he could make doomsday and bizzaro.

Your script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"