I'm new... LOVE ME!!!

Duende Verde said:
but come on! Marval?

Topal said:
Soz. I have a condition that's related to dyslexia so my spelling isn't always fantastic but I do try.

Wikipedia

Dyslexia refers to any reading difficulty not associated with obvious problems such as bad eyesight.More problems can include the brain being extremely or mildly jumbled. Dyslexias include the inability to name letters, to read words or sentences, or to recognize words directly even though they can be sounded out. Dyslexia is not limited to reversing the order of letters in reading or writing, as is often implied in popular culture; it may, for instance, include unexpected spelling mistakes and unusual syntax, and may be associated with dyscalculia.

LadyVader said:
Sorry. Must've ate something spicy. I'll go back to my bubbly personality now.

Floricele pe campii, hai sa le adunam copii... :D

Vine, vine primavara
Se asterne-n toata tara
Floricele pe campii
Hai sa le-adunam copii :)

Sing it sister. :)

I'm so glad there is finally someone here who gets my romanian jokes. :D

Haideti copii in casa cu povesti
Va fi frumos *** nici nu te gandesti !
Dragoni, balauri si roboti vor fi
Ne vom distra cu toti copii !

This thread is so random :D

You gotta' GIPPER you gotta' GIPER, you gotta change yo grandmas diaper!

Topal said:
<hides> I hate describing myself... I either come off egotistic or ugly.lol I been compared to Rose McGowen (Paige from Charmed but she was also in the Cat in the Hat and Scream) and Mrs Incredible (but i think that's many the hair style I hade at the time)

Elastigirl is my dream woman. :up:

You could do anything to her and it wouldn't hurt.

EDIT: I didn't mean that in an abusive way.

:wolverine

E. Bison said:
5be227e9f1e6abd6ed19eb1f9b379c5c.gif
Bison, don't you know that if you have lust for a woman, in God's eyes you have committed the sin of adultery in your heart and you will never see the kingdom of God? :(

I remember my first, but brief time on the boards back in '05 during the BB months. *sighs*, oh well I'm back now from my unexplained absence. :D

Welcome and by the way Topal, you should read some DC comics - esp. some batman stuff. It's gold in paper form. ;)

Batty for Bats! said:
:( You people that are reading this can now recognize an internet predator whenever you read something similar.

LMAO

Zang!!!:up: :)

I've come to the this conclusion:

I no longer think Bison is lame, he owns.

:)

Welcome to the Hype. Stay out of my ****ing way.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Bison, don't you know that if you have lust for a woman, in God's eyes you have committed the sin of adultery in your heart and you will never see the kingdom of God? :(

Surely the sin (from the 10 commandments) he's commiting is the one about covetting.

My mum's bf has a few decades of Batman comics I'm going to try to get through this summer. I have read Superman from the beginning up to... grrr Alpha Centuran just showed up in the real continuality... He was about to go on trial for something... that was the next major storyline coming up... That's like 10 years ago now or something though.lol

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Vega_10.gif
Not really because that girl in the video is not married so I diddn't commit adultery. Instead, I have committed fornication.

think of the simplest meaning of what i said bison. i make the complicated simple.

Topal said:
My mum's bf has a few decades of Batman comics I'm going to try to get through this summer. I have read Superman from the beginning up to... grrr Alpha Centuran just showed up in the real continuality... He was about to go on trial for something... that was the next major storyline coming up... That's like 10 years ago now or something though.lol

I never really cared much for Superman really, it isn't as good as Batman. I would recommend you to buy the graphic novels by F. Miller to get the gist of the whole Batman storyline.

LadyVader said:
Sing it sister. :)

I'm so glad there is finally someone here who gets my romanian jokes. :D

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha (x4)

Alo, salut, sunt eu, un haiduc
si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. Alo, alo, sunt eu, Picasso
ti-am dat beep si sunt voinic
Dar sa stii, nu-ti cer nimic.

Vrei sa pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Chipul tãu si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi.

Vrei sã pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei

Te sun, sã-ti spun, ce simt, acum
Alo, iubirea mea sunt eu, fericirea.
Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso
ti-am dat beep si sunt voinic
Dar sã stii, nu-ti cer nimic.

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha (x4)

Hey there I'm War Machine nice to have you here I think you'll like it :)

Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"