Pretty Much New here

Welcome! Don't listen to Kane!

EDIT: I see you were told that already :funny:

Welcome. I am your lord and master.

Welcome to the jungle. :woot:
Jungle indeed.

tea-party-crw_0003.png

Welcome and thank you for your service. :)

welcome to the hype man, and thanks for the service. who's your favorite comic character? are a marvel or d.c kind of guy?

My favorite comic character is Wolverine with Batman coming a close second. I'm also a huge fan of Rorschach.

I'm a Marvel guy but I enjoy DC and do not bash it

Hi SHH community, i registered a couple of months a go but overall i'm pretty new here. i haven't been on here for two months.. if it's ok i just wanted to tell a little about myself

i'm 22, born in MA, now live in NY. I'm in the military, right now in the Army Reserve. I've been on two tours, once in Iraq in 2009-2010 and recently from 2011-2012. i returned in February, I love superheroes, comics and movies alike. I just saw TDKR and I thought it was amazing. I love professional sports. And I love to video edit. That keeps me calm.

I love this website, its so informative and I'm sorry I'm rambling. Great to be here.

Fellow Mil!
I'm USAF myself with a couple of tours under my belt.
Just PCS'd to Maryland (from Florida).
Always Great having fellow brothers in arms on here. I'm usually on here myself just to watch these other fellows hijinx.
If you ever need any comic recommendations, or info on my namesake, hit me up.
Welcome.

Wow two years ago! I'v returned from a 3rd trip overseas. I'm just so happy to be back.

Who is "wild card"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"