Imagine Professor Milo, Emil Dorain and Hugo Strange were together for an episode?

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
I had this neat episode idea for the show! it's called "The Three Mad Doctors" as it would have Professor Achilles Milo (Remember him?), Dr. Emil Dorain (Remember him on TAS?) and Hugo Strange together as Milo has always been a combo of both doctors since i believe he has been the fave pupil of them when he was in the university of tech and science in Gotham and a friend to both doctors before they left their ways to do their own experiments yet Milo followed in both's footsteps. I mean this episode would be like a homage to the 3 Stooges as Milo is the Moe of the group since he has the haircut, Dorain would be the Larry since he has redhair and of course Strange would be like Curly since he is bald.

The story involves the three doctors who would be reunited as they form a team called "The 3 Mad Doctors" and they invent a ray that could transform Gothamites into reptiles, they need 2 test subjects yet they send their 3 goons such as Half-Ape (Remember him on the Plastic-Man show? he's one of Plastic-Man's enemies who is literally a Two-Face style half man-half ape that has a human side and an ape side but reinvented as a Milo experiment gone assistant), Tygrus (remember him? the man-cat) and a Strange made robot to kidnap Babs and Jim Gordon as they transform them into snake humanoid people like Nagas (mythological snake monsters). Plastic-Man with Bats investigate these weird happenings including to find where Babs and Jim have gone but sees some of the Gothamite folks turned to mutant reptile humanoids. They go to the hideout in an abandoned factory where the doctors do their experiments and must fight the 3 goons and turn everyone back to normal.

My ideal cast for this episode idea would be Hank Azaria as Milo, David Cronenberg as Emil Dorain (He is an actor too besides a director), Harry Sherer from The Simpsons, Spinal Tap and Animalympics as the voice of both Strange and Half-Ape and Keith David or James Avery (Fist of the North Star, Shredder on the classic Ninja Turtles show and Uncle Phil on Fresh Prince) could be Tygrus's voice.

The episode could be a homage to the famed comedy duo as there would be some slapstick and some funny situations such as one i made up like Tygrus and Half-Ape as they fight Plastic-Man in the gym they grab him and scrunch him into a ball then play basketball with him to a scene where Milo and Strange disagree about something as Milo says "Why i outta" as he grabs Dorains cane and bonks Strange with it. And for 2 more sequel ideas i think Kirk Langstrom can be Strange's replacement as he can be the team's Shemp and for one more have Dr. Belson from Sub-Zero as the team's Joe.

Too bad the show had to end but there's always fanfiction for this idea. And who likes my ideal voice cast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"