Immigrant Civil Rights Movement

blind_fury said:
Those that oppose an open door policy are usually racist. I assure you if these immigrants were German and Swedish most of these rednecks would be welcoming them in.
I hope you aren't referring to me as a Redneck. Secondly I am not against immigration, I am against illegal immigration.

chaseter said:
Are they sneaking over there to protest it? No, Mexican officials and other foreign nations are mad about our current immigration policy...read my posts further and deeper...they aren't shallow like some comments in here. Plus nearly all the illegal immigrants have hardly any high school education and know nothing about foreign governments. And yes...illegal immigrants are protesting as well.

hmmm, yeah, I don't see where I say they aren't.

again, do you know why they are protesting or not?

hmm, I love your "people should check for ID's comment" what should be the logic behind it?
everyone who "doesn't look american"? what, like white or black?
maybe you should read your own comments "further and deeper"

chaseter said:
Immigrants are currently protesting the way we handle and deal with immigrants and our qouta policy. They think it is difficult to get into this country and they want reform. They think that they can drop everything and protest and get their employers to shut down. It is what all protests stem from...they are pissed.

that's about the only truth in your statement, but it's soooooo general that it misses the real cause by a mile. it's NOT that simple.

sorry. I'm sure living in texas you have ways of getting informed, I live in a border town so I know more about it than most.

Admiral_N8 said:
Why do non-citizens deserve the benefits citizens pay for?

you're not paying for your rights, they are your natural rights. paying for your rights is like paying the mafia to protect your business

Mr Sparkle said:
that's about the only truth in your statement, but it's soooooo general that it misses the real cause by a mile. it's NOT that simple.

sorry. I'm sure living in texas you have ways of getting informed, I live in a border town so I know more about it than most.
Umk...truth is they are breaking the law and they do not deserve to be here. We are a land of immigrants, however those that choose not to follow the laws of the land can be deported.

chaseter said:
I hope you aren't referring to me as a Redneck. Secondly I am not against immigration, I am against illegal immigration.
I'm refering to the rednecks burning Mexican flags and showing hostility to mexican illegals simply because they're a different skin color.

Mr Sparkle said:
plus, ad to that the fact that Mexico and other latin-maerican countries have much tighter quotas that the rest of the world, (except for argentina) so, when you think about the fact that about 6 million of the 12 million illegals have gone to the US on student Visas and bought airplane tickets, not quite as desperate, I'm in no way taking away from their struggle, some come from really bad situations, but I have noticed that for the most part people are against Illegal immigration from Latin-americans more than Illegal immigration as a whole (Lou Dobbs, I'm looking at you)

I hate that *****e. :down

Lackey said:
you're not paying for your rights, they are your natural rights. paying for your rights is like paying the mafia to protect your business

I said BENEFITS, you pay taxes for things like roads, schools, social security, police, etc.

Lackey said:
Last time I checked I pay income tax, social security, medicare, etc... Gues what??? Illegal immigrants don't pay those because they have no social security card or it's fake. They can use public school, libraries, roads, state and federal assistance programs and not pay a penny in the process. You can continue to pay for people that don't legally deserve to be here but I am not.

chaseter said:
Umk...truth is they are breaking the law and they do not deserve to be here. We are a land of immigrants, however those that choose not to follow the laws of the land can be deported.

oh, so, you don't know, and rather than know you fall back on childish letter of the law defenses?

LOL:up: yeah, way to go, you tried to sound all informed and ****, failed, and now, instead of learning you close your eyes hold your hands to your ears and go LALALALALALALALALA as loud as you can.

:rolleyes: I hope you're not 18 yet

blind_fury said:
I'm refering to the rednecks burning Mexican flags and showing hostility to mexican illegals simply because they're a different skin color.
That is a different thread and topic...sorry to dissapoint you but I am not one of them. And saying Redneck was racist as well...so don't call them racist and turn around and say something racist.

Admiral_N8 said:
I said BENEFITS, you pay taxes for things like roads, schools, social security, police, etc.

sales tax, payroll tax, oh, Illegals pay taxes alright.

Mr Sparkle said:
oh, so, you don't know, and rather than know you fall back on childish letter of the law defenses?

LOL:up: yeah, way to go, you tried to sound all informed and ****, failed, and now, instead of learning you close your eyes hold your hands to your ears and go LALALALALALALALALA as loud as you can.

:rolleyes: I hope you're not 18 yet
Yea I can tell you know a lot about our government and its policies. Lets just open the borders and not monitor anything or anybody that comes in...terrorists and all. We are the only country that allows anyone to come in from another country, B**** about how they hate it here, and get their way. Go back to your own country if you don't like it here.

Mr Sparkle said:
sales tax, payroll tax, oh, Illegals pay taxes alright.
You were able to name 2 things...and sales tax by the way is the only majority of the taxes they pay...and those are substantially less than income, social security, or medicare.

Admiral_N8 said:

you mean welfare... I thought you were a conservative :o

chaseter said:
Last time I checked I pay income tax, social security, medicare, etc... Gues what??? Illegal immigrants don't pay those because they have no social security card or it's fake. They can use public school, libraries, roads, state and federal assistance programs and not pay a penny in the process. You can continue to pay for people that don't legally deserve to be here but I am not.

guess what... you don't have a choice

chaseter said:
Yea I can tell you know a lot about our government and its policies. Lets just open the borders and not monitor anything or anybody that comes in...terrorists and all. We are the only country that allows anyone to come in from another country, B**** about how they hate it here, and get their way. Go back to your own country if you don't like it here.

LOL, have you ever been to the canadian border? there are no walls there.
if I was a terrorists I'd spring the extra 3 bucks for landing in Canada and just cross over on foot.

:rolleyes: a question though, what part of the protesters say,, or have said that they "hate it here" seems to me you are trying way to hard to oversimplify a rather complex problem.

Lackey said:
guess what... you don't have a choice
Guess what...neither do you. The laws are changing.

hippie_hunter said:
I don't see this as a civil rights movement, I see it as more of a movement for citizenship, but they do deserve f**king rights jackass.

Nice... the first insults always show whose losing the argument.

Blade_fan1911 said:
Please don't call this the Immigrant Civil Rights Movement. The Civil Rights Movement was about gaining rights that were due to U.S. citizens. These Immigrants aren't U.S. citizens and they have no rights.

:up: :up:

chaseter said:
You were able to name 2 things...and sales tax by the way is the only majority of the taxes they pay...and those are substantially less than income, social security, or medicare.

i was able to name 2 things?

I think 2 things are enough.

that and the fact that the 11 to 12 million illegals are 97% employed.

why are they so lazy?

Mr Sparkle said:
LOL, have you ever been to the canadian border? there are no walls there.
if I was a terrorists I'd spring the extra 3 bucks for landing in Canada and just cross over on foot.

:rolleyes: a question though, what part of the protesters say,, or have said that they "hate it here" seems to me you are trying way to hard to oversimplify a rather complex problem.
I am not oversimplifying as much as you are generalizing. And yes it is wrong that the Canadian borders are soo open. That is where the 9/11 terrorists came in I believe. I don't want a Berlin wall around America...I just want the people who want to be here to properly become a citizen of the country they want to live in so badly.

chaseter said:
Guess what...neither do you. The laws are changing.

I'm not the one acting as if I have a choice.

. You can continue to pay for people that don't legally deserve to be here but I am not.

chaseter said:
What about Americans who live under the poverty line? They don't pay taxes either. Does that mean they shouldn't get to use public schools and hospitals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"