The Dark Knight Rises Imported from gotham contest

superherofan777

Civilian
Reaction score
Heres the site for those unaware:

http://www.importedfromgothamcity.com/

But I uploaded my video like over 8 days ago......and I can`t find it. At all. Can I get some ideas on why that is?? Keep in mind I`m still looking but I should have found it by now...what you think?

And sorry if this is a thread somewhere, if so please redirect me and this message!!!

Mine was wayyyyyy at the end. I assume it would be based on people uploading them to the site.

I turned mine in pretty late, so it explains why its pretty much 10-12 pages back. I also named it something silly so it was easy for me to find it also.

Mine was wayyyyyy at the end. I assume it would be based on people uploading them to the site.

I turned mine in pretty late, so it explains why its pretty much 10-12 pages back. I also named it something silly so it was easy for me to find it also.

Hmmmm idk its so weird. The videos are streamed from youtube on the site, so I dug through the youtube account in search of the video, which is 25 secs long called "TDKR Tv Spot (ALEXANDER MIX)"
or something really similar. And I`m not seeing anything, even after searching among every 25 sec video for 40 pages which was the max lol

I need to get an Apple computer with Final Cut Pro... sigh

My Windows Movie Maker and Adobe Premiere Pro wasn't up-to-date enough to edit or read the video files..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"