In The Multiverse Of Madness Spoiler Discussion Thread

there is Possibly the first image of
Tom Cruise on set #DoctorStrange2 in (Motion Capture) for his Iron Man
DON'T KNOW IF ITS REAL OR FAKE

you can check on the facebook page of Marvel entertainement universe

I....really don't care about Tom Cruise at all. :funny: I'm sure a lot of people will dig that cameo if it's actually true, but just don't get excited about him as an actor.

I like Tom Cruise as an actor. Gotta give him props that at his age he’s still putting his body at risk taking on crazy stunts. He also seems like a decent guy except for his crazy Scientology beliefs.

I remember back in the late 90s there were rumors of Tom Cruise playing Iron Man so this would be pretty damn cool to finally witness

there is Possibly the first image of
Tom Cruise on set #DoctorStrange2 in (Motion Capture) for his Iron Man
DON'T KNOW IF ITS REAL OR FAKE

you can check on the facebook page of Marvel entertainement universe
I personally don't believe that image is real.

Afraid of MCU making the same thing than DC live adaptation, merging all adaptations since 70s into one universe, but several earths ... Seems MOTM in on this way ..

All rumors tell about all previous non-MCU films being variants ( Fox F4, Fox X-men, Fox Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Blade, ...) We could discover variants before their MCU mainstream version
I dont want this!
Thus I prefer MCU making their own variants, not picking on previous movies versions

Well with the trailer out, all those evil Wanda leaks looks like they're true.

Unless the leaker was someone who saw the trailer and is just trying to piece things together from it? Still trying to hold out some hope. :funny:

Last edited:
You know what's really missing from Strange in these movies? The strangeness of him as a character. I was reading Guardian Devil and he's portrayed as ominous, almost like a spooky untouchable character. In the MCU, he's just some wizard, walking around just casually interacting with everyone. Even the Sanctum Sanctorum doesn't have character. It looks like some nice big house.

That's usually because his guest appearances play that up, but his solo titles cast him in more of a human, relatable light.

Just saw the teaser and yeah it looks like superior......
.... ironman is in this. The illuminating character looks like it

Was it confirmed that the illuminati are in the movie? Are they going to make a multiverse version of the Illuminati? This way they can get a Reed, Blackbolt, introduce a Namor, get Downey Jr or a new Stark.
Illuminati and the multiverse, are they setting up Secret War? Maybe the beyonder will be introduced or something. Seems odd since Kang is supposed to be the main villain though of the new phase.
Anyway Patrick Steward in the hover chair doesn't mean he is from the cartoon necessarily. It could just mean that Marvel knows we have been waiting for the real X-men for so long. They are hopefully gonna do it right.

Yeah the trailers match up with the leaks quite well. I hope the movie ends up better than it sounds because I disliked how the leaks went.

According to MyTimeToShineH:
Professor X (Patrick Stewart)
Captain Carter (Halley Hatwell)
Captain Marvel (Lashana Lynch)
Mr. Fantastic (John Krasinski)
Black Bolt (Anson Mount)
Clea (Charlize Theron)
Balder the Brave
Magneto (copied and pasted here in case tweet get deleted)

everyone keeps trying to match up the face to one of the actors/actress (debating which character is it) but, that shot was most likely done with stunt person, just as a place holder {to be digitally switched out later in post-production with the real actor/actress face}

Been thinking it over and I feel like the Illuminati here will be a lot like it is in the comics. With each member bringing a unique perspective but molded to fit the MCU.

Professor X: Mutants - Represents an oppressed community and the future of the MCU
Mordo: Magic - Represents mysticism and bending the laws of nature
Maria Rambeau: Cosmic - Represents an intergalactic view that doesn't center Earth
Reed Richards: Science - Represents technological advancement and intellect
Captain Carter: S.H.I.E.L.D. - Represents that Avengers-type hero that collaborates with the government and military
Peter Parker: Everyman - Represents the daily grind of the average Joe

The last one definitely feels like wishful thinking, but I could see Raimi embracing the opportunity to revisit his Spider-Man while also bridging the gap between the Sony and Fox universes.

Definitively hope this wont be Foxverse including in MCU canon variant
I prefer Xavier to be an original variant made in MCU, for multiples variant universes

But about Captain Carter, I hope she 'll be the one we saw in What If alternate universe

Erin Cummings more or less said on Campea's show today (John got info and pics again) without saying it, that Wolverine's going to be in it.

Campea once again got pics from SUPER spoilery stuff from this movie that he confirmed with his studio contacts to be 100% real (and they asked him not to share them) and boy from his enthusiasm….it sounds like this movie’s gonna be special and we have no idea whats coming in terms of surprises.

Been thinking it over and I feel like the Illuminati here will be a lot like it is in the comics. With each member bringing a unique perspective but molded to fit the MCU.

Professor X: Mutants - Represents an oppressed community and the future of the MCU
Mordo: Magic - Represents mysticism and bending the laws of nature
Maria Rambeau: Cosmic - Represents an intergalactic view that doesn't center Earth
Reed Richards: Science - Represents technological advancement and intellect
Captain Carter: S.H.I.E.L.D. - Represents that Avengers-type hero that collaborates with the government and military
Peter Parker: Everyman - Represents the daily grind of the average Joe

The last one definitely feels like wishful thinking, but I could see Raimi embracing the opportunity to revisit his Spider-Man while also bridging the gap between the Sony and Fox universes.
Nice, enjoyed that post. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"