Incredible Set Reports and Filming Updates!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2007/07/hulk_now_filming_in_hamilton_guess_whos_in_it.html

Hulk Now Filming In Hamilton (Guess Who's In It!)

Hulk-face.jpg

I'm amazed just how many mainstream Hollywood films have been filming right here in my little city (well, it's not that little) of Hamilton. Hamilton is just about 45 minutes away from Canada's biggest city, Toronto. Just on my street they were filming Don Cheadle's new movie "Talk to Me". And "Hairspray" did a bunch of filming here too. Well guess what else is filming here> The Incredible Hulk is filming here NOW. How do I know? Cause I got a part in it. (Geeking out)!
Anyway, I got the call and went down for my Uniform fitting (I guess I'm going to a Military Intelligence officer). Man I look sharp in a uniform... anyway... I had to cut my hair shorter (That's why it looks the way it does in the Chuck and Larry and Hairspray reviews), and now I'm all ready for my role.
Now, before anyone reads too much into this... I'm 99.999% sure it's just a tiny little extra part with no lines and the only camera time I'll get is probably accidental... but still... this is fun.
I obviously won't be able to tell you anything about the movie, but I'll let you know about my time on set (without giving anything away).
Hamilton Ontario baby... it's the new Hollywood. :p

That's it for now. Hello Sava? Now we know it's freaking filming. We were all wondering if filming had started. LOL I hope we hear not much more than that until the film is released so nothing more is spoiled. Marvel was pretty careful with Iron Man and if you haven't noticed it's the #1 most anticipiated film on the front page poll with Hulk right behind it.

There's your news people! A confirmation that filming has begun! Let the news roll on! :hulk:

thats cause TDK isnt an option :D... but yeah, i like that Marvel are secretive and all that but i just wanted to know that they are filming. I would have preferred them to have started in May but atleast its started now.

Okay, according to FilmTracker.com, production began on July 21st, and should end around October 1st.

If anybody wants to call the production office, here's the number: (416) 645-8285

And here's Marvel Studios' number: (310) 550-3100

Enjoy.

Holy ****!!!

http://vfxplanet.vox.com/library/po...ks-hulk-shoot-starts-trek-actors-regroup.html

The Hulk is Coming to Trenton

(
thewhig.com) He's big, he's green, and he's coming to CFB
Trenton. And while he's there, things are bound to get smashed.

On July 26 and 27, crews filming the new movie The Incredible Hulk
will arrive at the air base.

In an interview from Toronto Thursday, executive producer Jim Van Wyck
told the Intelligencer that this incarnation of the superhero is a
"total reinvention" from that seen in 2003's The Hulk.

"The Hulk is unbelievably amazing compared to the Hulk in the first
film," Van Wyck said. "He's not the chlorophyll green he was in the
first film."

Created by comic book legends Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the Hulk is one
of the pillars of the Marvel Comics empire.

Brilliant scientist Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk, a powerful,
rage-filled behemoth, when his emotions rise.

The result is always chaos.

Van Wyck said everything about the new film, which is set for release
June 13, 2008, is different. He said that the new approach is
"completely intentional."

"It's a stand-alone movie with respect to the first movie and respect
to the TV series," said Van Wyck, whose credits include work on 16
Blocks, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Free Willy,
Swordfish, and The Babe.

"It's probably more loyal to the TV series than the first one was, but
it is definitely an original.

"We've got an absolutely fantastic group of actors," Van Wyck said.
The Incredible Hulk stars Edward Norton, who reportedly turned down
the role of Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight, next year's sequel to
Batman Begins, to play Banner. He replaces Eric Bana, who played the
Hulk in the 2003 film.

Liv Tyler portrays Banner's fellow scientist Betty Ross, who was
played by Jennifer Connelly in 2003.

The Hulk's arch-enemy, Betty's father Gen. Thaddeus "Thunderbolt"
Ross, is played by William Hurt. Tim Roth has been recruited to play
Emil Blonsky, also known as the monstrous Abomination.

Hurt and Roth are the only stars expected to be on location in
Trenton, Van Wyck said.

"True to the comic books, Gen. Ross's lifelong obsession has become
hunting down and capturing the Hulk. And Trenton fills in as his base
of operation."

Van Wyck said 15 of the shoot's projected 18 weeks will be shot in
Canada, mostly in Toronto and Hamilton. One week is devoted to New
York, the other two to Rio de Janeiro.

He said the scenes involving Trenton are set at a secret military base
that is never named.

"I think everybody that knows Trenton will recognize Trenton," he
said, adding a CC-130 Hercules kept at the base will be a key part of
the shooting.

"The folks at 8 Wing have been most gracious," he said. "One of the
things I'm actually most excited about is I've asked them to explore
the possibility of having the folks who work on the base there work as
extras."

However, he said, that possibility is still being discussed.

Hurt and Roth only ones at the Base? Hmmmm. Does Ross create the Abomination to stop the Hulk and then lose control of it???

I just read a report that Eric Bana is going to Toronto in September to shoot some Time Traveling film and will be in town at the same time. LMFAO

Holy ****!!!

http://vfxplanet.vox.com/library/po...ks-hulk-shoot-starts-trek-actors-regroup.html

Hurt and Roth only ones at the Base? Hmmmm. Does Ross create the Abomination to stop the Hulk and then lose control of it???

I'm afraid this is old news mate, I posted that interview a long while back.

I hope Ross doesn't create the Abomination. We know that Blonsky is going to be a mercenary so maybe Russia send him to America to find out some information, like what they are up to, he is snooping around and overhears or sees some information about Banner/Hulk and how Ross wants him captured. Blonsky sees all the power Hulk has by the destruction Hulk leaves. Blonsky wants Hulk's power. He probably ignores his mission that Russia sent him to do and researches about Banner and how he became Hulk. He finds out it was Gamma Radiation and either exposes himself to it or is messing about with a Gamma machine and it goes all wrong making him into the Abomination!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm SO Freakin' glad to be reading a REAL update!!! I HAVE NOTHING but GOOD feelings about this whole thing...

1. Locations are phenomenal... The scope of this movie seems MUCH bigger in dimension then the first film (in and around San Francisco).
2. The cast is completely SOLID top to bottom so far.
3. I haven't seen anything from LL except a couple movie clips but I'm just happy it's an action movie director. (honestly, for the first film, back then I wished it had been the director from Face Off. Can't remember his name, John Woo?) Anyway, just glad someone from the action genre is in...

I'm afraid this is old news mate, I posted that interview a long while back.

I hope Ross doesn't create the Abomination. We know that Blonsky is going to be a mercenary so maybe Russia send him to America to find out some information, like what they are up to, he is snooping around and overhears or sees some information about Banner/Hulk and how Ross wants him captured. Blonsky sees all the power Hulk has by the destruction Hulk leaves. Blonsky wants Hulk's power. He probably ignores his mission that Russia sent him to do and researches about Banner and how he became Hulk. He finds out it was Gamma Radiation and either exposes himself to it or is messing about with a Gamma machine and it goes all wrong making him into the Abomination!

I never saw it. Oh well. :)

I friggin' live in Hamilton,this is my first time hearing about this.Is this legit?Haven't heard about it anywhere else.

but arent they filming somewhere else this weekend?... or are they shooting in 2 different places at once?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"