New FF Set Reports Thread.

I have spoken with a couple of my sources who are saying that the reshoots are just some minor bits that need to be tweaked, nothing major. :D It's not stuff involving major cgi or anything, just some character bits where they may want to tweak dialogue a little for flow.

:word: Thanks.

I have spoken with a couple of my sources who are saying that the reshoots are just some minor bits that need to be tweaked, nothing major. :D It's not stuff involving major cgi or anything, just some character bits where they may want to tweak dialogue a little for flow.

I think Jessica is almost finished (or finished, according to some sources) filming "The Eye"....so I guess she's available....not sure about everyone else...

Really, no Galactus scenes included in those reshoots....hmmmmmm.

By the way Julian, Jessica and Loan were interviewed on Extra about 20 minutes ago 11:30 pm eastern time.

Again nothing new other than extra highlighting alba is more popular than oprah and Angelina jolie among other things. julian talked about how the armor made him look real bulked up like his host.

They showed the behind the scenes footage of Ben smashing through the wall and parts of the trailer.

Also apparently Loan did not think the kiss he had with Jessica was very long, his words "Just a peck". He seemed somehow disappointed, aha, I alwasys knew the "it's just acting" was always nonsense.

Isn't it a bit late in the balgame for reshoots ? 81 days out from opening ? :huh: 11.7 weeks. Unless they are reshooting scenes, that do not require much CGI work. However thanks for that update retro.

They shot additional scenes for X2 and X3 only weeks before the release. It's not uncommon for this to happen.
Thanks matt.:up:
I think Jessica is almost finished (or finished, according to some sources) filming "The Eye"....so I guess she's available....not sure about everyone else...
You would know wouldn't you? You are THE Albafan after all.:p

Really, no Galactus scenes included in those reshoots....hmmmmmm.
The 'tweaking' could always involve Galactus.
By the way Julian, Jessica and Loan were interviewed on Extra about 20 minutes ago 11:30 pm eastern time.

Again nothing new other than extra highlighting alba is more popular than oprah and Angelina jolie among other things.
Since when?:o
julian talked about how the armor made him look real bulked up like his host.They showed the behind the scenes footage of Ben smashing through the wall and parts of the trailer.

Also apparently Loan did not think the kiss he had with Jessica was very long, his words "Just a peck". He seemed somehow disappointed, aha, I alwasys knew the "it's just acting" was always nonsense.
I bet Ioan will request for that to be reshot.:woot: :cwink: Thanks for the info btw.

Nah, Jessica isnt more popoular than those 2....people just wanted Jessica to be their substitute teacher over the 2 mentioned....

Retroman said:
You would know wouldn't you? You are THE Albafan after all.

I just read alot on the interent....that has been mentioned on a few sites, but its not confirmed.

Thanks AD. Jessica seams so down to earth. She doesn't talk down to you. She's really a sweet lady. She does not come off as stuck up, as some stars do, or she thinks she is better than you. :woot:

Nah, Jessica isnt more popoular than those 2....people just wanted Jessica to be their substitute teacher over the 2 mentioned....

Yeah my bad, it was late, most popular among kids who voted for best desired subsititute.

I had to smile over the promo they have on the website,

“The Fantastic Four” are ready for round two, and “Extra” sat down with the sexy Jessica Alba and her co-star Julian McMahon to talk about giving their sexy costumes and super hero antics another go

We don't even know if they have any scenes together!

I wish we'd get at least some art of the big G, but I bet he's going to be as secert as Venom was.

Cool, though it seems like someone did some nice long interviews and then someone else said, 'we've got only x amount of time, edit the hell out of those interviews.' Talk about your short attention span theater.

>^^<

Looks like a "press junket" to me where the actors just sit there and different people come in for about 3 - 5 minutes and interview them....usually asking the same questions, over and over again.

Looks like a "press junket" to me where the actors just sit there and different people come in for about 3 - 5 minutes and interview them....usually asking the same questions, over and over again.

Yep. It also looks like it was done not long after filming started, as quotes from these interviews were released as stories months ago.

I just read alot on the interent....that has been mentioned on a few sites, but its not confirmed.

It looks like she's still working on it. Or she was up on until Saturday at the very least.

jessicaalbahm1.jpg

BLINDING RAIN
Jessica Alba feels her way through a damp scene on the Los Angeles set of her new film The Eye on Saturday. The supernatural thriller, in which Alba's character receives a cornea transplant, is a remake of the Hong Kong thriller Jian Gui.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20016035_11,00.html

It looks like she's still working on it. Or she was up on until Saturday at the very least.

jessicaalbahm1.jpg

BLINDING RAIN
Jessica Alba feels her way through a damp scene on the Los Angeles set of her new film The Eye on Saturday. The supernatural thriller, in which Alba's character receives a cornea transplant, is a remake of the Hong Kong thriller Jian Gui.
Source: http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20016035_11,00.html

They may be possibly doing the finishing touches in Los Angeles rather than New Mexico.....that would be nice for her....she could possibly sleep in her own bed....lol

Exactly. This is common practice, and no alarms should go off even though it's getting close to the release date. Doug's doing reshoots over the next few days.

HM

Exactly. This is common practice, and no alarms should go off even though it's getting close to the release date. Doug's doing reshoots over the next few days.

HM

I think some may have some bad feelings about this because they don't necessarily trust Tim's ability......there were some very important scenes done in reshoots with the last movie....some were happy with them, some were not....

Reshoots to me are a good sign that no stone is being left unturned in giving us a quality product. Heck Maybe they should have done more with the first film.

I hope that most of the reshoots are about galactus. Doug doing reshoots might point to that.

This is all good news to me. At this point I think tim and everyone else knows what the fans have said about Galactus or the lack thereof.

I suspect they are preparing to feed the Hunger for the big G.

Reshoots to me are a good sign that no stone is being left unturned in giving us a quality product. Heck Maybe they should have done more with the first film.

I hope that most of the reshoots are about galactus. Doug doing reshoots might point to that.

This is all good news to me. At this point I think tim and everyone else knows what the fans have said about Galactus or the lack thereof.

I know Tim and others read these boards. They seam to have a good grasp, on what the fanboys, and girls want. They want to see a physcial Galactus, not as i have heard it refered to as a 'purple fart cloud'. I agree. I think they are making absolutly sure, they dot every 'i', and cross every 't', this time around.

That's very possible....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"