New FF Set Reports Thread.

Matt you're usually cool what gives? This is a funny story about the movie and stuff going on behind the scenes. These are quotes from the actors. Don't act like we're in some Shakespearean novel discussion group for those in the Golden Years. For God's sake we're in a forum about cartoon characters basically. Loosen up a bit.

Many of us did..."swing" with the first thread along these lines, for a time, but we did see it as very juvenile, none the less....I'll let it go for awhile....but if it begins to simply be a repeat of the first thread like it, I'll close it.....

It's fun for awhile.....but it does get kind of old....as long as it doesn't become redundant of the first thread....it will be ok.

If you want to add it to the set reports thread if there is one then go ahead. That might make sense because it's stuff that happened on set apparently. I do realize the other one became a "D" joke thread...and honestly it became a little escapism from the hordes of uptight fans arguing about hair color, the shape of The Thing's brow, and runtimes. LOL

In fact if you don't mind just add it to the set report thread.

I'm not uncool because I don't want to focus on Ioan and Chris's packages. This topic came up with the first movie, and it is again now. I just find it dumb, and it is being used to try and get certain groups of people into the theaters.

I just don't want this to become a 50 page discussion of genitals again. That other thread really made me embarressed to be a part of the F4 board when people from other fandoms were looking in. It makes it look like it is the only good part about the movie if that is our main focal point.

If you want to add it to the set reports thread if there is one then go ahead. That might make sense because it's stuff that happened on set apparently. I do realize the other one became a "D" joke thread...and honestly it became a little escapism from the hordes of uptight fans arguing about hair color, the shape of The Thing's brow, and runtimes. LOL

In fact if you don't mind just add it to the set report thread.

That's cool I can do that.....and remember we do have an "off topic" thread......

And as far as this....

and honestly it became a little escapism from the hordes of uptight fans arguing about hair color, the shape of The Thing's brow, and runtimes.

I could say that about all the *****ing going on about the *****ing.....please remember we have different opinions.....and the first one to go will be the person that doesn't allow those opinions to be given freely......long before the one who simply is giving an opinion of the negative turn..... its all about respect.....keep it respectful, and all can play on the same playground.....

^ I just said it was escapism. That thread turned into it's own monster and the mods were part of that as well saying the same jokes. LOL Anyways please just move it.

^ I just said it was escapism. That thread turned into it's own monster and the mods were part of that as well saying the same jokes. LOL Anyways please just move it.

Tis moved....:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"