"Interactions" Discussion Thread

PJBoy

Sidekick
Reaction score
Synopsis:
"Peter Parker and Spider-Man both try to make connections. Nerdy Pete attempts to tutor the popular Liz Allan, while Spidey reaches out to stop a new menace: Electro."

Crispin Freeman voices Electro, and Alanna Ubach voices Liz.

The episode was written by Kevin Hopps and directed by Troy Adomitis.

Electro2.gif

A look at Electro from this episode. Thanks to GoldGoblin for the picture.

I really think this episode will be great. Do you guys think Spidey will use gloves so that he doesn't get electricuted like in the comics? I really think it's a possibility. :up:

I thought I saw his mouth and eyes

but I like the first meeting with electro in Ultimate Spider-man and ASM issue 9 and what spider-man did to take him down in both version and hope they use that.

The show starts Saturday!!!!!!!!!??? Since when? I thought it started in March?

anybody have the synopsis to this episode

^ Wow nice design for electro! Way to design around the old goofy costume and still be loyal. Where are you getting these screen shots?

Thank god for Comics Continuum. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have half as much news as we do now.

Just asked to HR to chage the name of the thread, he did it! ;)

He looks like Skullker from Danny Phantom. :) Electro's a hard redesign.

Liz Allan, I'd tap it. And don't go telling me that she's a fictional character...

I Love Liz Allan. They totally ignored her in the 90's until the wedding where she suddenly decides that she loves Harry. Yeah, that came out of nowhere. Here's hoping Liz plays a much larger role.

I can't wait to see Liz hanging around with Flash in high school like she did in the early days of the comics. :up:

I can't wait to see Liz hanging around with Flash in high school like she did in the early days of the comics. :up:

Simple high school math:

One uber popular girl + one nerd with a crush on said popular girl + tutoring time = one jealous high school jock.

Classic.

Simple high school math:

One uber popular girl + one nerd with a crush on said popular girl + tutoring time = one jealous high school jock.

Classic.
Defenitley, and I'm looking foward to those types of things in this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"