"Interactions" Discussion Thread

I know they actually made him interesting and sympathetic and it was great.

I know it's lame but who else thinks WB Electro could kick WB Lightning Lad's @$$ all over the WB lot.
i think i just heard lightning lad say "come and TRY it"

Just watched this last night, yeah a bit late but im not from the states so my tv is downloaded!

But wow this series is shaping to be really good. Whilst i dont really like the artwork(although its growing on me) i love the animation. Its really smooth and spidey's movements are fluid!

Electro was executed well, all the characters were good and the balance of action and story was played out very well. The part when peter runs out on liz was hilarious, classic parker!

And yes I caught the scenes from spider-man 2, i noticed it as soon as spidey landed on the train!

i'm really looking forward to the next episode!

My review of this episode:

The Lizard is coming. Though, the villain in this episode is Electro. I was so happy to see Electro. Since they never introduced him in the 90s show until the 5th season in only one episode and him being Red Skull's son was just, ugh. Glad to see him here. Although, he is a symphatetic villain here, all he wants is a cure so he could turn normal again. I'm glad they got rid of that in season 2, I wouldn't want Electro to want a cure in every episode he appears in.

Crispin Freeman was just fantastic as Electro!

The action sequences was great, as it was in the first episode. The animation is really fantastic in this show. The character designs, I don't care about it at all now, after 2 seasons, no wonder why you're used to it.

Lovely to see Gwen again and Liz Allan as a supporting character for once. I really liked Liz Allan here. I love that she first starts off to hate Peter but later on starts to like him and at some point having a crush on him. Just like in the comics. Liz has always been a tragic character like Harry Osborn later on in the comic books, so it wasn't suprising they made Liz a the most tragic character at the end of season 2. Ok, enough about season 2 but I'm looking forward to see how they develop Liz in season 3.

Great episode. Great villain and lovely to see characters from the comic books that DESERVE to be seen and done right in a Spider-Man cartoon. This show just keeps getting better and better. 9/10

Best line:
Electro: I'm... What you called me?
Spidey: Lighting butt?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"