The Dark Knight Interactive Gotham City map

Cheers for that ! It is a bloody good map....Thanx again for posting the link.

The link doesn't seem to work anymore :-(

Does anyone know who originally produced it?

SilentType did. I haven't seen him in a while, but..yeah.

It still works for me, actually. Lots of people have added their Gotham addresses. :oldrazz:

the map has docks numbered as high as 101, where is dock 138????

Hey, How do you know your direction? Because I remember they gived me one direction in the Harvey Dent game, and then when I voted they gave me another one.

my only explanation is that possibly they are numbered wrong on the map, not sure who made it, or what the exact source material is, but there are a couple possibilities.

1. The docks start for some reason at 100, so really 38 is dock 138
2. There are 6 islands and 2 shorelines that make up Gotham. maybe each island has its own first number 1, 2, 3.... and then the docks are numbered after that, so Island 1 would be 101-1??, Island two 2 would have docks 201-2??, and so on.

Just an idea, but it was the only way I could make sense of the numbers

I had never had a chance to look at this. My house is now marked on the map, come by and visit anytime! (Before 1am)

I really would like to have a large .jpeg of that Map without all that tags. Just a clean map. anyone can help me plz ?

thanks wizardry

I really would like to have a large .jpeg of that Map without all that tags. Just a clean map. anyone can help me plz ?

thanks wizardry
I'm still colorizing it on Photoshop for AzBat. I might be finished before TDK opens. Maybe. :oldrazz:

I see where your loyalties lie. ;)

AzBat

I located one addy-I'm having trouble finding Silling. Can anyone point me the right way?

Make sure you have it spelled correctly. I've seen a Billing Avenue and Billing Street.

AzBat

This is what the voter registration email sent:

2457 Falcon Ave.
District: Silling

Silling is District 14 according to the voting district map. That's just north of Wayne Tower & Gainsly on the middle island. I checked and there is a Falcon Ave & 24th St. intersection there.

AzBat

Hey, How do you know your direction? Because I remember they gived me one direction in the Harvey Dent game, and then when I voted they gave me another one.

When I got my election ballot it said I lived in South Hinkley, and when I completed the online voting process it said I lived in the Meadows. It doesn't really matter which one you acknowledge I guess, just take the most recent lol

I'm still colorizing it on Photoshop for AzBat. I might be finished before TDK opens. Maybe. :oldrazz:

I try to make the map on my own now, but I still miss a lot of pictures. I managed to extract the pictures from the Gothamcab.com ( 3 pictures ) and from Gothamnationalbank.com ( 8 pictures ), but I dont know where is the rest. Can someone give me a direction to other sites containing map pictures please or send me the missing pictures maybe ?

thanks

wizardry