Interesting question!

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
Does your favorite super hero reflect what type of person you are? What do you guys think? I'm definitly going to do a study on this! It would be interesting to see the results.

I think for many they reflect the type of person we would LIKE to be.

I would think it does. My favorite super hero is Spider-Man and I was/am considered both a geek and a science-buff. The strangest part is when people start saying I look like Spider-Man, which I never understand, because my skin isn't red and blue and I don't have huge white eye-lets.

What does not having a single favorite hero say about you, then?

Well, my favorite hero is Batman, and now that I think about it, my parents WERE murdered in front of me when I was 8, and I did swear vengance upon there graves before setting out to become a high tech vigilante...

Just kidding, my favorite "hero" is the Joker, and I'm a sociopath :)

My favorite hero is Thor, and I'm totally not a warrior or a king or noble in any way. So I'd have to say no, favorite heroes don't necessarily reflect on the person. In fact, I'm pretty sure I like Thor and Alan Scott and Captain America so much because they're better in pretty much every way than I am. Why admire someone who's just like you?

It sure does for me. Colossus and I share many similar attributes; except he's heaps more "artsy" than I am. I'm into science like Beast :up:

If I were writing you, you'd have metal fur but no super-strength. You'd be a really impressive statue, though. :)

He was old, fat, and grumpy. If he were here right now, I'd slap him in the mouth :o

Then he'd stab you in the eye, kick you off a building, and laugh.

Mine's Luke Cage. I always considered myself a black man on the inside....:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"