*********ion is a natural course of life, right?

Stuff it with nails so it does cause security to have to check it.

That sucks. Maybe he didn't mastrubate enough.

funny.gif

...How is it unnatural and desperate? Maybe it could be a new sensation, depending on where you use it?
Sorry but nothing will ever enter my rectum so those toys are out for me and if you have a fake vagina or blow up doll, then you are desperate. We were given 2 great tools for *********ion and that is all we need. If you get kinky on yourself with toys and tools, then you either love yourself too much or there is a problem:o

You people are disgusting.

This is horrible stuff to do. :down

Sorry but nothing will ever enter my rectum so those toys are out for me and if you have a fake vagina or blow up doll, then you are desperate. We were given 2 great tools for *********ion and that is all we need. If you get kinky on yourself with toys and tools, then you either love yourself too much or there is a problem:o

You might just be missing out.

It looks like it could be a character in a Disney movie. I'd half expect it to start singing to me. :dry:

I SAID IN THE FIRST POST DO NOT POST PICTURES OR LINKS, SEND THEM VIA PM.

YOU'RE GOING TO GET THIS THREAD CLOSED, DELETE THE PIC, OR I'M REPORTING YOU TO MATT!!

I SAID IN THE FIRST POST DO NOT POST PICTURES OR LINKS, SEND THEM VIA PM.

YOU'RE GOING TO GET THIS THREAD CLOSED, DELETE THE PIC, OR I'M REPORTING YOU TO MATT!!

Sorry, I wouldn't want to hurt any chance of you learning a new technique :whatever:
Maybe you should try hookers.

Some one already sent me the link, I saw it once. And if you'd read the first post, you'd see was I reacted that way. Don't roll your eyes at me because I'm trying to follow the rules, so my thread doesn't get closed. :dry:

Eyes throughly rolled at you and your thread. :whatever:

That's fine. But I did set up rules, and I spoke with a mod before I started the thread.

Some people in here are having decent mature discussion. I'd like it kept that.

You are right, I apologize, please continue the mature discussion of Fleshlights and all things related.

If you don't like the convo, why do you keep posting in here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"