Iron Man World Iron Man 2 MKV "Suit case armor" Build 2010 Master Le :D

ohhhhhhhh, it won't actually come out of a suitase type thing. of course. im so stupid. lol.

So you make Gundam suits to wear as well?

I would totally love to see that. :D

small update, done 5 more minutes this build, oh and this build is still alive, just busy with life and building other things "secret armor" etc... enjoy

still more things to add and tweak so more progress should be made since I'm in crunch time for this.

l_7c1657d99bd74a87a639b06d6e9e2132.jpg

l_5daf78cea83c44738bbb6dff3dcf4f4d.jpg

l_1de30bad3e134c598a5fe27e7845e479.jpg

enjoy​

Last edited:
That looks really cool. Can't wait to see it painted. You may have said this before, but what is that black material you use?

high impact urethane :D, there different colors, but i like using black, because of better detail view. "well for me at least"

small update, done 5 more minutes this build, oh and this build is still alive, just busy with life and building other things "secret armor" etc... enjoy​

still more things to add and tweak so more progress should be made since I'm in crunch time for this.​

l_7c1657d99bd74a87a639b06d6e9e2132.jpg

l_5daf78cea83c44738bbb6dff3dcf4f4d.jpg

l_1de30bad3e134c598a5fe27e7845e479.jpg

enjoy​

What materials did you use on this?

tweaking the Ab's right now, but heres a picture of the flexiablility of them
l_5b5c618ddb6b4b029bfc3424730a3c27.jpg

l_1462fac92470486e9221bd88ddff4d64.gif

Last edited:
F**k me sideways!!! Dude, you are indeed one true iron man (in case of technology)!!!!

[B said:
Masterle247[/B];18199585]high impact urethane :D, there different colors, but i like using black, because of better detail view. "well for me at least"
Can you PM me please? I have got one secret project, which, I suppose, can really get your attention. Please, PM me if you're interested, I promise to you - you will not regret it. Thx, RealIrOnMaN

Dude, If i were to commission you to make me an armor, how much would it cost? Because i don't trust myself to do this thing myself, and you are amazingly awesome at it and I want an armor built be the real life Tony Stark!

hey RealIrOnMaN i got my pm to accept people that are not from contacts. but yeah i have something to ask. if you can find any reference to the full pictures for iron man MKV armor that be great. :D

This.
Is.
EPIC WIN.

This could only be better if you could actually make it change into the suitcase.

Curse you laws of physics! :argh:

You could just make a suitcase prop, and have it open.

Oh, and btw, there are a couple more suits you could (you don't have to, but you can if you want) make:

Stealth/"Hypervelocity" Armor and Deep Sea Armor:

philsaundersironman.jpg

Or maybe Hulkbuster or Thorbuster?

Just sayin.

Anyway, your doing an epic job as usual, keep up the kickass work.

http://www.theprimroseestate.com/blog/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/****-in-my-pants.gif

This.
Is.
EPIC WIN.

This could only be better if you could actually make it change into the suitcase.

Curse you laws of physics! :argh:

You could just make a suitcase prop, and have it open.

Oh, and btw, there are a couple more suits you could (you don't have to, but you can if you want) make:

Stealth/"Hypervelocity" Armor and Deep Sea Armor:

philsaundersironman.jpg

Or maybe Hulkbuster or Thorbuster?

Just sayin.

Anyway, your doing an epic job as usual, keep up the kickass work.
i actually doing to build a hulk buster soon, and im going to make the suit case armor collapsible in a sense but going to try the full 9 yard of going to the suite case transformation XD you'll just have to wait and see

http://www.theprimroseestate.com/blog/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/****-in-my-pants.gif
lol i think we need a clean up in this isle XD

Popular%20science-Logo1.jpg

Been interview by popular science and done a photoshoot March 31 2010 for my War Machine costume/cosplay. thought i give head ups on this. It is June issue of 2010. I reveal some technique i used and some secrets So look out!!

-so now back on track for this build :D

You deserve to walk on the red carpet of the IM2 premiere. Just seeing Favreau and RDJ see a homemade War Machine walking alongside with them would just be ludicrously awesome.

You're awesome bro, congrats. Which suit are you gonna wear to the premiere?

Now THAT is awesome.
Thanks ^^
You deserve to walk on the red carpet of the IM2 premiere. Just seeing Favreau and RDJ see a homemade War Machine walking alongside with them would just be ludicrously awesome.
HELL!!! Yes that would be!!!
You're awesome bro, congrats. Which suit are you gonna wear to the premiere?
ill be wearing the War Machine and i will have other people/friends wear the other armors

l_b9742c6f3b4743499101fee070fdec32.jpg

recently done another photo-shoot for theater publication, here one photo-shoot pic recreating the movie poster :D

which premiere are you going to? Please say the London!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"