Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 toys and action figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this good enough?
dmc11309.jpg
Awesome thanks, what other selects are we getting in 2010?

The only toys that will be worth getting for this movie will be the Hot Toys figures and MAYBE some of the MS figures.

Just wondering if anyone knows, is the above marvel select war machine the finished version? I only wonder because WM is supoosed to be silver and black isn't he? The above figure is only silver.

page 4. You can deploy the flaps in the back.

Here is the 6 inch scale Marvel Select Iron Man 2 Figure. It is unpainted of coarse. I can not wait to get this baby
Mark4.jpg

Three more and the hall of armor is almost complete

8914newstoryimage837594.jpg

8914newstoryimage837589.jpg

just need Mark V

page 4. You can deploy the flaps in the back.

Three more and the hall of armor is almost complete

8914newstoryimage837594.jpg

8914newstoryimage837589.jpg

just need Mark V

It's too bad they have to steal the Mark II armor in order to make War Machine, I hope by the end of the movie he either gets the armor back or makes a new one. It'll be looking weird with the empty slot.

Not big into Marvel Select, too much money. I'm a Marvel Universe, they're fairly priced & most of them look good.

Marvel Select definitely has better quality all around, except in articulation.

yeah it looks like War Machines and Iron Man's Arms will have limited rotations that is one part of the Marvel Select Series i don't like the Articulation Toybiz Nailed Articulation... ahh i miss those days

It's sad, because when I grew up with Star Wars and Masters of the Universe, we didn't just have the action figures. There were vehicles, castles, different creature-powered transport and so on.

But these are only action figures. Nothing else from the movie.

GI Joe is the only Hasbro line that gets playsets right now. It sort of makes me mad.

SW is starting to get vehicles again though.

For the first movie Tony got a Iron Man mustang toy. The closes thing to a set would be these Iron Man 2 suit bays

A home made diorama of Tony's garage/workshop would be AWESOME. Add in some 1/18 model cars like the Shelby Cobra.

Not big into Marvel Select, too much money. I'm a Marvel Universe, they're fairly priced & most of them look good.

Marvel Select definitely has better quality all around, except in articulation.

Agreed, but I would love a Skarr Select.

I would love to buy the Marvel Universe figs but i already have half of them from the Marvel Legends line and i am not a huge fan on them being like 4 inches big it pisses me off that they Hasbro releases more Universe figs then Legends and that they look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"