sCnq3ja.gif
BWzNvQB.gif

ryrkRAC.gif
1ifNsWA.gif

8ZyJMD1.gif
7KlH82p.gif

YS6Bfv3.gif

Terrific! Thank you!

I just love the way they worked it so that Pepper gets to perform her Rescue functions, without necessarily having to give the name in the script. It's neat and it takes her beyond mere "damsel" status.

Also, the way Tony uses Extremis to put the armor on Pepper reminds me of that saying from Thor, that magic is just science we don't yet understand. That sequence looks a lot like magic, or telekinesis, yet it's the result of (comic book) science. It's really cool, to me at least.

^ So Tony puts the Iron Man armor on Pepper twice in the movie?

^ So Tony puts the Iron Man armor on Pepper twice in the movie?

The avatars (and that pulled ad) depict Tony putting the Mark XLII armor on Pepper only once, as the mansion is attacked. We've speculated that he might send her armor later in the film when/if she is being held captive by Killian, but that's only spec at this point.

So the Extremis stuff gives Tony the ability to mentally control where his suit go? that's what i'm getting from the trailers. I have never read the Extremis arc.

There's also that shot of Pepper turning around with a background on fire. Looks like the setting at the end. I'm speculating she gets the suit one more time.

So the Extremis stuff gives Tony the ability to mentally control where his suit go? that's what i'm getting from the trailers. I have never read the Extremis arc.

In the comics, Extremis allowed Tony to control any technology with his mind. He ould control his suits, access computer networks and the like. Mallen (Killian) and others infected with the virus also gained superhuman strength and the ability to breathe fire. The virus completely rewrote a person's genetic code and changed their bodies on a cellular level. They could go toe-to-toe with Iron Man and defeat him with their bare hands. There is no way to know how much of those abilities are being used in the film version yet.

Made avvys for the 6 armors that were revealed this week.

50x50

mWr5SvA.gif

75x75

eKe8VBg.gif

100x100

PL2T16i.gif

In the comics, Extremis allowed Tony to control any technology with his mind. He ould control his suits, access computer networks and the like. Mallen (Killian) and others infected with the virus also gained superhuman strength and the ability to breathe fire. The virus completely rewrote a person's genetic code and changed their bodies on a cellular level. They could go toe-to-toe with Iron Man and defeat him with their bare hands. There is no way to know how much of those abilities are being used in the film version yet.

yea lol that fire breath was a nasty power.
tha+thing+mallen+guy.png

yea lol that fire breath was a nasty power.
tha+thing+mallen+guy.png

Kind of makes me wonder if Pepper is one of the people that gets injected from the virus to receive that power since we do have a shot of her surrounded by flames and it looks like she just did something that physically strained her in some way.

If this is the closest we get to a Tony/Mandy fight I will cry. :(

Warmachineroxx68

L-O-L I love that part, I tell everyone to be quiet for that part each time I watch IM3 with people.

Hey just wondering can someone make me a 100x100 gif of the shot where Killian breathing fire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"