Iron Man 3 The Official Iron Man 3 Merchandise Thread

So there isn't going to be a movie novelization this time around...?

They only have the junior novelization, sadly.

(I don't think Avengers or Captain America had regular movie novelizations, either.)

pages from IM3 pamflet provided by local theatre here...

Last edited:
For those of you with a target in the area, Here's the 3d FX light for IM3. Note the back ground and arc were separte, I made the back ground for my Avengers display.
xqlg.jpg

uxmz.jpg

tzwz.jpg

And there's supposed to be a hand too but Target didn't have it.
oyb7.jpg

I'm just upset that among the 3.75 inch action figures that came out, they didn't include NONE of the armors from the movie except the Iron Patriot and Mark 42 mix and match ones. No Igor, Heartbreaker, Skeleton Armor, or Silver Centurion. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen new 3.75 action figures at their local Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us? Other than what was released prior to the release of the movie. In other words, has anyone seen any of the final battle armors sold as 3.75 action figures? Because maybe it's just my area. However, I've not seen anything online, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either.

I don't collect any figures, toys or whatever you want to call them but that HT Tony Stark is awesome.

Has anyone seen new 3.75 action figures at their local Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us? Other than what was released prior to the release of the movie. In other words, has anyone seen any of the final battle armors sold as 3.75 action figures? Because maybe it's just my area. However, I've not seen anything online, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either.
Nothing yet if they do come out.

This is disappointing. With so many new armors you would think that would be a chance to have some big sales where kids would want to collect as many of the new armors as possible. The thought of adding to what we might have and make an even bigger Hall of Armor would be amazing. I can't believe they are wasting time putting out new figures for the Avengers cartoon. Didn't most people just buy those when the Avengers came out? :huh:

I got this statue as my collectible from the movie.

The only new Iron Man figures I have seen, least on ebay have been series 2 Micro Muggs, which I have only seen at Target. Was lucky enough to get the whole first series, but none of the stores near me have any as yet.
I know there are more assemblers coming, as well as an Marvel legends scale Mandarin. I did get the Revel mk 42 snap together armor, which was pretty sweet.

I grabbed the MK 42 ML figure last I was at Wal-Mart, couldnt decide between that, Ultron or Iron Patriot so I let the baby decide.

Can anyone tell me which of the 3.75 Iron Man figures are actually from the movie?

And I take it they will NOT be doing 3.75 figures of The Mandarin or Extremis soldiers?

I dont believe there are any plans for a 3.75" Movie Mandarin or Extremis Soldiers, I wish there were, but they are staying with the assemblers line for that scale as for which armors are from the movie, I am only famalier with series 1, still waiting on series 2, but the mk 42, Gemini armor and Iron Patroit for sure, will check on the others.
Series 2 should have the silver centurian, Red Snapper armors for sure, others I need to check on.
I think they sent with less this time around, as you can still find IM2 figures at Toys R Us stores, they over did that line, not complaining personally, I have them all, but it was hard as they kept releasing waves, with many never making it to stores.

Last edited:
There is a Mandarin toy coming out sometime this month I think. I wish for an Aldrich/Coldblood toy too, with interchangeable hands/heads (think of the scenes with them under extremis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"