Iron Man 3 Iron Man and The Illuminati

M-2

Ultimate BAMF
Reaction score
Well im sure we all heard the rumour surrounding Marvel's Phase Three plans. To be honest ill be super excited if we do get a Planet Hulk and World War Hulk films... But I'm curious about this whole Illuminati thing.

My mind then wondered back to RDJ's tease about an Avenger cameo and the Post Credit scene in Iron Man. Then i thought wouldnt it be cool if the post credit scene of this film would be the appearance of the entire Illuminati in Tony's new home or apartment somewhere, and let it kinda be a play on that first post credit scene where Nick Fury tells him "You part of Bigger Universe you just dont know it yet".

So for now lets just ignore the whole HULK thing, and lets just discuss who are can be potential members for the MCU Illuminati? And could the Illuminati be the possible thread thats woven throughout all of Phase Two??

Beyonce.

rwAXBxd.jpg

The Illuminati is Jay Z, Kanye, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, and Nicki Minaj.

Wait a minnit....Dum Dum Dugan is a serious option on this poll....? :pal:

I'd pay good money to see that.

*If* they ever develop an MCU version of the Illuminati, I envision it as Iron Man, Captain America, Dr. Strange, Adam Warlock, Scarlet Witch, Mar-Vell, Nick Fury, Black Bolt, Namor, Thor, Hank Pym, and Dr. Selvig, based on a combination of sheer intelligence, power, tactical and strategic leadership, and/or knowledge of global, interplanetary and interdimensional threats.

The World Security Council should be the MCU's Illuminati

I don't want any of the heroes to be part of it like in the comics whatsoever.

And if you consider the rep of the term Illuminati in real life, do you really want these characters associated with that?.........
If you think the Illuminati is this shadowy group of people in real life, then make it the World Security Council then, it works better.

Last edited:
The Illuminati is Jay Z, Kanye, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, and Nicki Minaj.

Also Lil Wayne. He had the music video showing skeletons in a theater the week of the aurora shooting.

First four on the list and Thor

Iron Man - representing the human faction
Doctor Strange - representing the magic realm
BlackBolt - representing the Inhumans
Namor - representing the Atlanteans/mutants
Thor - representing Asgard and the 9 realms (excluding Midgard)

I wouldn't have any of them be in the Illuminati because I don't think that concept should be used in the MCU.

the Illuminati was a terrible idea. It is the stuff only Bendis would consider good enough to write it down. They have no place in the MCU unless you want to turn beloved herous into complete *****ebags

Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Nick Fury, Black Panther, Namor & Hank Pym would be my ideal roster.

I can't see Cap, Thor or any of the other people on the poll (besides Blackbolt obviously) wanting to be a part of such a shady operation.

The World Security Council should be the MCU's Illuminati

I don't want any of the heroes to be part of it like in the comics whatsoever.

And if you consider the rep of the term Illuminati in real life, do you really want these characters associated with that?.........
If you think the Illuminati is this shadowy group of people in real life, then make it the World Security Council then, it works better.

This exactly.

The Illuminati was a awful idea.

I voted, but I dont know if they should even try it.

I think if they do any sort of Planet Hulk endeavor, it should be Leader who sends him. That would be just fine imo. And maybe have Leader frame the "Illuminati" and make the Hulk think it was Stark/Strange/etc. who plotted his demise.

I'd like The Illuminati. I think we're almost definitely getting it: Thanos, Infinity Gauntlet and that diamond. I don't however, want Planet Hulk.

I think they could make it work, especially if its just a council of Superheroes who are trying to keep the earth safe from mystic and alien forces, as well as keeping some evil things buried... When it comes to the whole Planet Hulk, I think it should the World Council who ships Hulk off, but maybe have Bruce have knowledge of the Illuminati and blames them for what happened... Or something along that lines. I don't think now really is the time to turn heroes into *****ebags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"