Iron Man & Hulk 2 Financing already in place.

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Advanced Dark, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Advanced Dark Registered

We're talking Hulk 2 though right? I'm not sure how the distribution rights work in the contract. I know the movie right stay with Universal as long as the kept making films within a certain time frame. They lost or gave those rights back to Marvel yet maintained distribution rights. I have a feeling Marvel got the rights back before Universal had to give them up under the agreement that Universal maintained distribution rights. Hulk 2 came out in 2003...it's not that old for the rights to expire. From what I understand 4-5 years is typical in Marvel contracts. Not sure how many Hulk films Uni will distribute but time will tell.

2. GNR Registered

Iron Man and Hulk in the same year is kick ass.Their should be some sort of reference to the Hulk Buster armor in the IM movie. :D

It's too bad the movies don't allow for the comradery between Tony,Reed and Bruce.