Iron Man Iron Man: Video Game *Update*

Ok i rented the game last time.This time i bought the game today,and i want to know how many levels on the game and i'm having problem with the huge sky-ship level.

No.

It's really just a huge pain in the ass. I was happy I didn't waste my money on it and just rented it.

I found the flying very annoying. Mainly because of the cameras. It was hard to focus on things IMO.

I hope they really fix things if they do another one.

ok, so I just got this for the PS2.

can anyone please help me with the Flying Controls? when I'm flying in Afterburner mode, it seems very hard to control IM, and he always seems to fly towards the ground....lol.

also, is there any Auto-target feature?

thanks.

i have enjoyed this game and it is a damb site better then spiderman 3, sega have done an alright job of late with the brilliant viking (i felt like thor all the way trough and listening to viking metal helped) and ironman, fingers crossed for hulk

When do you guys think this game will go down in price? Chrstmas? I want this game now because you have to have a saved IM file to unlock him in the IH game.

Very sneaky of Sega if you ask me. Make you want a crappy game to unlock something in a (hopefully) good game.

i beat the game last night on PS3 and unlocked this badass suit called the ultimate suit. I think this is only avaliable on PS3.

rented the game a few days ago and i'm on the last mission.

need help with it i can't find pepper, got it for ps2 little help?

keep trying is alls i cam say, i had same problem but made it :-)

so......is the PS2 version entirely different than the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions?

Also, how's the targeting on the 360/PS3 versions? cuz on the PS2, it's pretty crappy.....

i just bought the game for the 360, i havent read or heard anything about it before i bought and i must say, for a movie based game, im impressed with the graphics and quality of the game. really gets the ironman experience right. and its just too cool to catch missles and thrown them back at enimies.

how are the controls for the PS3 / 360 versions?

is there some sort of auto-targeting feature?

I've got the PS2 version, and I must say that the controls are pretty frustrating....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"