Iron Man vs Black Panther

I'm sure IM will try to nullify Vibranium's advantage, like hurling BP to void. But BP will counter that. The point is, Vibranium is not the final solution. The strongest Vibranium is when its fused with other alloys making Cap's shield. BP's Vibranium is not the strongest.

Aloha,
There are only two types of Vibrainium. Wakandan and Ant artic. The majority of the Vibrainium in the world is in Wakanda. Just selling small quantities of it, helped to make Wakanda one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth.Wakandan Vibrainium can be converted into Antartic Vibrainium through particle bombardment. Antartic vibrainium is ANTI METAL.Don't think the process of combining vibrainium with adamantium has been duplicated since Cap's sheild.I'm opened to being updated on that point.

I'm sure Stark has more ideas in producing toys. After all he's THE inventor of the Marvel universe, no question about it. Read Mighty Avengers #1? New Crimson + Gold SHIELD helicarrier. Read the last Iron Man issue? Repulsor assault rifles.

Again, you are forgetting that Wakanda has never been defeated by ANYONE. The technology of Wakanda has prevented both Satellite surveillance as well as any successful ground attack.BP has "weapons ye know not of". Vibrainium absorbs REPULOSORS

Brains = Iron Man
Money = BP
Cunning = BP
According to Marvel-T'Challa is a genius with several degrees including a Ph. D in Physics.

Iron Man is just a moniker now. He's more of the Information Man now, able to program snippets for any electronics and info junction in the world. My money is on IM, albeit slightly. Lets agree to disagree.

Agree, but I don't want you blurt that out in front of thousands of Spidey fans. In a battle royale IM vs BP vs Spidey where losers vanish from Comics, I think Spidey takes the cake. Guess what, I like Spidey more than IM or BP, so I'll put the finishing mace on your head.

Spidey is my man as all on these boards know, but it's very good to be the King.
Spidey rules except in Wakanda

I don't. Read the post date, delinquent.
Meh - again. not really in the mood to go back and forth on the childish namecalling.

So? You can carry your own bias. I carry my own. Forbidden in this forum? I think not.

I point it out,.. I don't contest it. Your entire phrasing where you disregard literaly hundreds of years of uninterrupted scientific research simply because you apparently believe that Tony Stark has invented more stuff in the Marvel universe. Sorry I'm not feeling you and your need to continue such a versus thread.

I don't get it. Do you mean the US is Ford Motor Company (since Stark now represent SHIELD and the US) and United States is Wakanda?
:huh:
Okay. Without being insulting,.. I'll explain:
Tony Stark is an Inventor and the CEO of a Company.
Like Ford.

TChalla is A King and the religious leader of A country.
Like the US.

The resources of Most Countries outstrip those of the Largest Companies on the planet.

No matter How much Tech Tony can dream up,.. He can't use it with only the resouces available to beat what Wakanda could bring up.

It's Unfortunatly Canon that Wakanda and the Panther LIMIT the amount of technology they use in the worldview or what they are willing to share. In most cases it's been written that they have had that stuff for decades but for various reasons they don't show it until needed.

Stark has been told that The Panther not going in the regular armor wearing direction that IronMan has IS A PERSONAL CHOICE.
I'll Add that Wakandian tech appears to run the gamut of "living" not just the warfare applications you see with IronMan.
No, I still don't get it. :rolleyes:
Sorry,.. can't help you.

Stark being put in charge of something Nick Fury will probably be shown to have done a better job,.. doesn't bump him up to government level resources,.. in fact it kind of forces him to upgrade Shield to come closer to Ironman SOP.

Which will take time,... which will leave him less than where he normally operates.

You need to believe that IronMan Trumps BP, without looking at the entire picture?

Feel free,.. but don't expect others to quietly accept your bias.

Peace.

Meh - again. not really in the mood to go back and forth on the childish namecalling.

I wouldn't call you name in the first place if you looked at who bumped it to the top again. Simply said, it's not me. Yet, you tried to insult me by insinuating that I bumped it to the top.

:huh:
Okay. Without being insulting,.. I'll explain:
Tony Stark is an Inventor and the CEO of a Company.
Like Ford.

TChalla is A King and the religious leader of A country.
Like the US.

The resources of Most Countries outstrip those of the Largest Companies on the planet.

No matter How much Tech Tony can dream up,.. He can't use it with only the resouces available to beat what Wakanda could bring up.

It's Unfortunatly Canon that Wakanda and the Panther LIMIT the amount of technology they use in the worldview or what they are willing to share. In most cases it's been written that they have had that stuff for decades but for various reasons they don't show it until needed.

Stark has been told that The Panther not going in the regular armor wearing direction that IronMan has IS A PERSONAL CHOICE.
I'll Add that Wakandian tech appears to run the gamut of "living" not just the warfare applications you see with IronMan.

Sorry,.. can't help you.

Stark being put in charge of something Nick Fury will probably be shown to have done a better job,.. doesn't bump him up to government level resources,.. in fact it kind of forces him to upgrade Shield to come closer to Ironman SOP.

Which will take time,... which will leave him less than where he normally operates.

You need to believe that IronMan Trumps BP, without looking at the entire picture?

Feel free,.. but don't expect others to quietly accept your bias.

Peace.

I'll agree to disagree because I don't want to prolong this any longer ;)

I wouldn't call you name in the first place if you looked at who bumped it to the top again. Simply said, it's not me. Yet, you tried to insult me by insinuating that I bumped it to the top.

I'll agree to disagree because I don't want to prolong this any longer ;)

Ah,... Poor behavior on your part is all my fault for having a differing opinion.

Believe this much and move on,... I didn't "Try" to insult you.

Hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"