is Frank Miller a Lefty?

Then You Understand Why I Choose This Name.... :D

ITS Gonna BE T3h BEST !

20 more posts, man. I cant wait to see your kickass Ducard avvy!!!!:cool::up:

Heh. About that:
Batman_DKR made me a Ra's Al Ghul Avvy, no questions asked. Then i got some complains so i took it off, and frankly i've lost it now that my computers broke down a hundred times. So im Kind of Short on Avvys, so im surely gonna ask Bats_DKr or CConn to make me a new one.

U got any suggestions?

Henri Ducard said:
Heh. About that:
Batman_DKR made me a Ra's Al Ghul Avvy, no questions asked. Then i got some complains so i took it off, and frankly i've lost it now that my computers broke down a hundred times. So im Kind of Short on Avvys, so im surely gonna ask Bats_DKr or CConn to make me a new one.

U got any suggestions?
Just get Liam Neesons/Ducard for your avvy.

Something Special?

I Think i'll use my Signature in it. or maybe when they're swording

Henri Ducard said:
Something Special?

I Think i'll use my Signature in it. or maybe when they're swording

Most definitely. I like the quote Training is nothin, willpower is EVERYThINg!!!!!

Willpower?

Noo... More like Will only :)

Anyhoo. The Trailer is ****ed up good when Bruce smells the stuff, and lights the Cave. Thats kind of the atmosphere i want in the avvy. Though maybe a little too much..

That would work nicely as well.:up:

Most definitely will. I am still awaiting the day Frank will write and draw a Batman story using his Sin City formula.:(

I can imagine it now, Batman in a corrupt city full of gangsters, pimps, hoes, drug dealers, basically all the scum that Gotham City is infested with..... A dark and gloomy tale of Batman at his prime, without the boy blunder of course..... A black and white look much like Sin City would be awesome, f**k those damn colors, Miller's art is best when black and white, especially with Lynn Farley's coloring. A grim and gritty crime noir Batman story, a story that can be compared to Frank's orginal "Sin City", which is one of the best novels I have ever read.

Ey Frank, how are you gonna do it?

just an idea: It would be cool if you had an chipper old 50's setting, with not o much violence, and more of that Bill finger "cozy" mood, cause mixing that with the story telling; pure Ecstacy!

Or, you could go the other wy around making the old world, more like todays, though that would be cool as well.

and By the way, are you a Lefty or a Righty?
- hand ways, not politically.

He's a liberal in some areas like homosexuality. In Hell & Back, Wallace is under the drugs and imagines the Captain is a girl and checks out "her" butt. And he's like "Were you just checking you my butt?" "Sorry, Captain, I'm really confused." "No sweat, we're all liberals here." I know they're characters but they're good guys and he must agree with that at least somewhat. Not to mention the Captain is later implied to be a homosexual himself...

Max Shrek said:
He's a liberal in some areas like homosexuality. In Hell & Back, Wallace is under the drugs and imagines the Captain is a girl and checks out "her" butt. And he's like "Were you just checking you my butt?" "Sorry, Captain, I'm really confused." "No sweat, we're all liberals here." I know they're characters but they're good guys and he must agree with that at least somewhat. Not to mention the Captain is later implied to be a homosexual himself...

Well, with the drugs thing, I think it was just a bit of irony that they have "Dirty Harry," the conservative poster-boy, saying that "we're all liberals."

Other than that, I can see where you're going--he's conservative when it comes to crime and such, and liberal when it comes to social issues. I can see that.

More power to the lefties!

(Sorry I'm a lefty so I have to show my support to us 15% of the world, but I have no idea what hand Miller writes/draws with.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"