Is it worth it?

hey yo its sean

Superhero
Reaction score
f82ba4bb.jpg

Worth $68?

That's some expensive birth control.

It screams 40 year old virgin to me....:(

There ain't a sweater in the world worth any price like that.

I will never undertand how a sweatshirt you can get at walmart for 12 bucks can be sold at a brand name store for 100 and people will still buy it.

StorminNorman said:
I will never undertand how a sweatshirt you can get at walmart for 12 bucks can be sold at a brand name store for 100 and people will still buy it.

You're paying for: A - Better quality and B - The name.

hey yo its sean said:
You're paying for: A - Better quality.

I have had some clothes from walmart actually last longer than some name brand clothing.

I have a few stuff from Guess, where the last article of clothing is from.

StorminNorman said:
I have had some clothes from walmart actually last longer than some name brand clothing.

But seriously, how long do you really want to keep a Faded Glory sweater? Honestly.

GAP is actually a nice little middle ground. Clothes are nice enough, while not being too expensive.

StorminNorman said:

yeah but that aint going to get you jack for tail at the clubs.

i can get cheap ash jeans that will last a long time but they feel cheap and they look like the same pants a little kid would wear, then i get some nice jeans at the ****in gap for like $70, and they look killer but they ripped at the knees way easier. but they looked and felt much better so i think it was worth it. i'd do it again, even though the moral of the story is probably to spend a little less time down at the truck stop gloryhole. i dont know.

bobbymyers said:

true, I have a collection of "respectable" clothes as well - however for everyday wear give me 10 cheap shirts for the price of 1 at the mall.

bobbymyers said:
I have yet to see a drunk chick looking to get laid check my tags for a brand name before her clothes hit the floor.

hey yo its sean said:
GAP is actually a nice little middle ground. Clothes are nice enough, while not being too expensive.

Old Navy is truly my place to shop when I need good clothes, they always have great deals whenever I hit them up - making it worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.

I used to go Old Navy, but the jeans rip so easily it's not even funny.
Spend 30 more at the Gap and get jeans that'll last and make you look better

I get all of my jeans at Hollister, but most of my shirts are band shirts from websites or horror shirts from Hot Topic or the internet. I really can't find too many places that have nicer shirts that fit my style without being emo. Needless to say that when I actually do find a nice shirt I really like, I have to pay out the ash for it and nine times out of ten nobody would recognize the designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"