Is it worth it?

hey yo its sean said:
f82ba4bb.jpg

Worth $68?

i bought you a nurse

329418659_l.jpg

i dunno kinda late but i like the sweater but the Tims are overly priced for 145 IMO there are stores in my area where you can get them for arond a 100

man stores are lucky if i even pay for $10 the novelty t shirts and clothes that i wear.

Erundur said:
i dunno kinda late but i like the sweater but the Tims are overly priced for 145 IMO there are stores in my area where you can get them for arond a 100

No s**t? Good thing I didn't pick'em up. Shop around a little more...

The Tims that you wanted are they the classic ones?

hey yo its sean said:
f82ba4bb.jpg

Worth $68?
I'd buy that. Not for $68. Maybe like $30. Wait for that to go on sale. You have a great taste in clothes.

This is probably the wrong board entirely to ask but, does anyone know of a clothing company that makes nice sweater vests? Preferably argyle.

The price on the sweatshirt's a bit much, but most of these aren't that bad. Especially the pinstripe jacket.

The Timberlands, however, are ridiculously overpriced. You can get literally the exact same boots, sans the logo stamp, for $18 at many stores. They're generic work boots, anyone who pays more than $40 for them is an idiot.

I buy my clothes at Kohls though, so I have no sense of style.

I ended up not buying any of the s**t I posted about here. I'm ****ing broke. Like, all the time.

hey yo its sean said:
I ended up not buying any of the s**t I posted about here. I'm ****ing broke. Like, all the time.
wow strong bump

x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"