Superman Returns Is Lois a smoker in RETURNS!?

Naite22

Superhero
Reaction score
Well, in the two first movie's she's DEFINITLY a smoker... Remember in "superman 2", at the begining, where Lois is having a conversation with Clark in her office.. She's talking about getting her vitamin-C by drinking freshly-squezed orange juice every day... in that scene she's smoking, and at one point she puts the cigarette out in an ashtray FULL of smoked cigarette's (VERY UNcharming!)..

I remember them stressing it both in superman 1 + 2 that Lois was a smoker, so my question is, will Bosworth's Lois be a smoker in RETURNS? Or will she have given it up? I mean we haven't seen her smoke in any of the trailer's nor tv-spots... plus I dont think it suits her at all.

What could be the reason to why she's not smoking in the movie? Do you even think that it'll be mentioned in any way? Could she have stopped smoking when she got pregnant with Jason, maybe???

I'm not sure, but I think it was stated somewhere that Lois has Quit Smoking in the movie and this will be explained. Though I may be mistaken, so don't quote me on this just yet.

She has to quit smoking - can't have the kiddie exposed to second-hand smoke.

May that's why the kid has allergies - to give her an excuse not to smoke.

Tzigone said:
She has to quit smoking - can't have the kiddie exposed to second-hand smoke.

May that's why the kid has allergies - to give her an excuse not to smoke.
Actually that made everything clear for me... it would be weird if she's smoking, seeing how she has a fragile little kid with asma.

Well if the book is true to the movie

yes, but she's trying to quit

supes keeps blowing it out everytime she tries to light one up

she should smoke it up... blow smoke in the kids face so that the damn kid can go to hell

echostation said:
she should smoke it up... blow smoke in the kids face so that the damn kid can go to hell
The kid is just an actor... blaim it on Bryan, Mike & Dan if you have to blaim someone. Besides, the kid doesn't have super powers in the movie. There will be no throwing a piano or anything like that..

The kid will end up being Doomsday. And Marsden's character is Power Girl in disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"