Is there a Punisher Max cover you'd like to see made into the Movie poster???

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
I would love to see them take the Max #8 cover and make the official movie poster and base it on that. It's just awesome.

Here's the covers:
http://www.punisher-art.com/artists/bradstreet/covers/bradstreet_mvl_max/bradstreet_mvl_max_1-12.htm

Here's my favorite:

pun_max_cover_06.jpg

Issue #1, Castle surrounded by guns, simply and effective.

pun_max_cover_01.jpg

This one:

pun_max_cover_19.jpg

In my eyes it completely sums up the basics of who the character is. Without even knowing who the character was you could infer that he was a man who's family was murdered so he then sets out to take his vengeance all just on that one image.

pun_max_cover_17.jpg

pun_max_35_cover.jpg

pun_max_42_cover.jpg

pun_max_45_cover.jpg

pun_max_47_cover.jpg

What I would really love though... is some sort of variant of this:

born_1_cover.jpg

pun_max_cover_02.jpg

I think Tim went a little overboard with the laser sites on these...haha
Still an awesome cover.

I would love to see them take the Max #8 cover and make the official movie poster and base it on that. It's just awesome.

Here's the covers:
http://www.punisher-art.com/artists/bradstreet/covers/bradstreet_mvl_max/bradstreet_mvl_max_1-12.htm

Here's my favorite:

pun_max_cover_06.jpg

It would be koo if they used this one...especially with that Thomas Jane lookin' dude standing near the back...The one id like to see is this one:

PUNMAX054.jpg

The big shadow could be just some random thug Frank is getting ready to kill

pun_max_cover_06.jpg

This is propably my favourite. But you could lose the bad guys IMO. Just Castle standing in an infinite hallway with his back turned. I think the Punisher posters should be simple yet effective and badass. In my opinion, most of these comic covers have way too many details.

This is propably my favourite. But you could lose the bad guys IMO. Just Castle standing in an infinite hallway with his back turned. I think the Punisher posters should be simple yet effective and badass. In my opinion, most of these comic covers have way too many details.
So, basically what Bradstreet did for the '04 movie.

This one is one of my favorites, and I'd love this as a cover. It makes him look so calm and smooth and methodical with his actions, but still blowing someones brains out with each shot.

Now that I think of it, I'd rather they not recreate an already existing image since Bradstreet is going to be done with doing Punisher artwork soon. Might as well milk him for as many new images we can get.

But I say if he does such, we need one with Ray Stevenson and some mother fudging flames behind him!

ud_pun_card_avengers.jpg

THIS IS WHAT THEY NEED TO TURN INTO A POSTER:

Just released cover for MAX 57

PunM57f.jpg

Wow, that's an interesting cover. Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"