Is there talk about a S.E. of X3???

Louie_19_Tx_

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry if this been talked about alot but im just curious. When X1 came out o ndvd i think was just normal edition, with like just a trailer or something then a year or two latter there was X-men 1.5 then same thing with X2 and then i guess a special edition of it with bunch of features also a year latter...now it's happening with X3??? i know there's a collector's edition but only new thing is a new comic of not even a x-men comic??? c,mon there must be Special edition,unrated or director's cut soon?!?! when the fil mcame out i rememeber there was rumor's of a director's cut withi na year, anyone know's if there any recent new's of one?? why is fox and other movie studio so damn hungry for money?? there al lrich anyway, the people already made all three x-men film's a big hit, why do we have to wait for a year or two for a bunch of cool features and stuff for this film??, they ruin some stuff in the film for many fan's, why do they need to make fan's like me wait for a better dvd???

The only reason I can think we got a 1-disc first, is because Fox wants to double-dip in the USA and knows fans will buy both versions (more money). We all know it wasn't about rushing the DVD out, because overseas has the packed edition.

We'll get a 2-disc eventually, but there's really not much known about it's content. It may just be the same exact thing released overseas (which I got - good content), or it may be an even greater edition.

We had a two disc haha with all the features thats british for you... But then i heard us brits paid alot for licenses over this movie.

There was no special edition of X2 released. The 2 disc version was the original release, and it wasn't until later that the plain, 1 disc version was released.

As far as X-Men: The Last Stand goes, yes, I belive Ratner has talked about a special edition to come out next year. Many of the deleted scenes that were on some random copies of the DVD were meant to be saved for that special edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"