Mutant Massacre hints in X3.

Famke has been in tons more movies than Jackman and was fixing to be Bathory. She has work and I think she will be hard to get back for X4...plus she may end up dying in X3???Who knows??? I agree with you for the younger X-Men as well as Foster and Kelsey and Juggernaut(all who have multiple contracts) as well as Gambit being the new screen leader.

chaseter said:
Famke has been in tons more movies than Jackman and was fixing to be Bathory. She has work and I think she will be hard to get back for X4...plus she may end up dying in X3???Who knows??? I agree with you for the younger X-Men as well as Foster and Kelsey and Juggernaut(all who have multiple contracts) as well as Gambit being the new screen leader.

The difference is Hugh always has a starring role. The only movie roles Famke has had recently besides X-men are a supporting role in I Spy and a small role in Hide and Seek. By camparison, Hugh starred in Swordfish, Kate and Leopold, Van Helsing, plus countless Broadway plays and musicals. Famke has work, sure...but not nearly enough to be considered "in demand" and hard to get back. Hugh already has 7 more films in the works for the next two years.

Hugh is growing true...but I think Famke is still too big to come back for X4...altough I hope I am wrong. I am sorry but I think she dies in X3. I think she sacrifices herself of cannot control her powers and goes poof.

chaseter said:
Hugh is growing true...but I think Famke is still too big to come back for X4...altough I hope I am wrong. I am sorry but I think she dies in X3. I think she sacrifices herself of cannot control her powers and goes poof.

Too big? You dont know much about the industry do you? I dont mean to sound condescending but Famke is by no means a star, and she is by no means someone who is "in demand." Sure she's not a nobody or out of work or anything, but she aint big...

I hope you're wrong about Jean though. I dont want a rehash of X2 and I think it would be more interesting story-wise if Jean lived.

Yeah, I agree. It'd be great to see the Hellfire Club along with the Mutant Massacre storyline in the next movie. Those introduce both Emma Frost and Gambit.

In the fifth movie, Sinister could hold a movie on his own which leads to cliffhanger of Angel transforming into Archangel as well as the other horsemen. What about the Savage Land?..

And the the sixth can be the whole Apocalypse movie and the X-Men save the world. Not a bad idea.

I think most of the cast members will be back. Hugh, Halle, Ian and Patrick...I'm not so sure about.

tonytr1687 said:
Too big? You dont know much about the industry do you? I dont mean to sound condescending but Famke is by no means a star, and she is by no means someone who is "in demand." Sure she's not a nobody or out of work or anything, but she aint big...

I hope you're wrong about Jean though. I dont want a rehash of X2 and I think it would be more interesting story-wise if Jean lived.
I am sorry but saying Famke is not a big star is incorrect. Jean died in the comics to NEVER come back so why not end her story arc here and now? Ratner said this movie ends the story arc for many characters. Jean most likely will die although I don't want to think this. It also wouldn't be a re-hash of X2. She can easily give her life to save others. She cannot control her powers and goes out of hand and goes poof. I think that would be a beautiful scene seeing Jean overcome by her awesome powers and the screen goes white and she is gone.

am sorry but saying Famke is not a big star is incorrect

Actually it's quite correct. She is not an A-list personality. She is known and works frequently, but there is a big difference between working actor and out and out star. She doesn't guarantee free coverage and marketing. Hell, Gawker has banned sightings of her and recently made fun of the fact that an event promoting big stars only ended up having her.

chaseter said:
I am sorry but saying Famke is not a big star is incorrect. Jean died in the comics to NEVER come back so why not end her story arc here and now? Ratner said this movie ends the story arc for many characters. Jean most likely will die although I don't want to think this. It also wouldn't be a re-hash of X2. She can easily give her life to save others. She cannot control her powers and goes out of hand and goes poof. I think that would be a beautiful scene seeing Jean overcome by her awesome powers and the screen goes white and she is gone.

Why not end her story arc here and now and have her die again? Because it's the easy way out. In this case I think a change from the comics (by having her live) would be for the better and create more interesting stories in the future. And it is a rehash b/c she did the same thing in X2. Her powers went beyond the norm and she gave her life to save others. It's the same thing. Plus if she lives, most likely Cyke lives. Not to mention with Xavier, Mags, and Mystique possibly dying...it would be overkill.

tonytr1687 said:
Why not end her story arc here and now and have her die again? Because it's the easy way out. In this case I think a change from the comics (by having her live) would be for the better and create more interesting stories in the future. And it is a rehash b/c she did the same thing in X2. Her powers went beyond the norm and she gave her life to save others. It's the same thing. Plus if she lives, most likely Cyke lives. Not to mention with Xavier, Mags, and Mystique possibly dying...it would be overkill.
Kinberg and Zach are huge comic fans and have followed them pretty good. Jean dies in the comics so why would they not write it in? What else could Jean do in the future??? She is all powerful and can destroy the world...no bad guy would dare stand in her way. She is way to powerful. If a fight breaks out just send her in and all the other X-Men can stay at home.

chaseter said:
Kinberg and Zach are huge comic fans and have followed them pretty good. Jean dies in the comics so why would they not write it in? What else could Jean do in the future??? She is all powerful and can destroy the world...no bad guy would dare stand in her way. She is way to powerful. If a fight breaks out just send her in and all the other X-Men can stay at home.

Have her regress. This story has a lot to do with her childhood and current instability. Would it be that hard to imagine her mentally going back to a younger age, and thus losing the abilities that she has gained? It would be cool, because sh would be back on the side of the angels, but all the angels would know what she is capable of, making it hard for her to fit in.

If Cyclops goes, jean goes....there is not much for her to live for.

I was thinking maybe she'd reassemble him but that would be corny.

It will explain why she died if she even did or what she was doing at the bottom of the lake for a couple of months. If Cyke goes...then Jean goes, and vice versa.

How would you feel if all cast members come back for X4? ;) I'd freak.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yea I would too. I would have a fangasm. I don't see why they can't. X4 would be just as good or better if they kept all the staff and actors together and running the same. Who knows...

Mr Lex Luthor said:

I never understand why people are always "Oh, but Hugh and Halle said they'd never do another one after this and blah blah blah." Bollocks. They said the same stuff around the time of X2, and they're still back, and everytime you see them talking about this franchise, they never sound less than excited about working on these films. If the offers and scripts are good enough, they'll be back.

Specter313 said:
I never understand why people are always "Oh, but Hugh and Halle said they'd never do another one after this and blah blah blah." Bollocks. They said the same stuff around the time of X2, and they're still back, and everytime you see them talking about this franchise, they never sound less than excited about working on these films. If the offers and scripts are good enough, they'll be back.
We can only hope they will be :D

Yeah, I know, Specter. I just hope you're right. :up:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yeah, I know, Specter. I just hope you're right. :up:
As do I. Screw Fox's vision of a trilogy.

Specter313 said:

Hell, just offer Hugh a cameo of Wolverine in the next movie. :p

WorthyStevens4 said:
Hell, just offer Hugh a cameo of Wolverine in the next movie. :p
Cameos work for me if they don't want to star, as long as it's more than a minute or two.

I dont think Hugh, Halle, Famke or McKellen will be back for the next installment.

Some actors dont mind doing a long-running franchise like this, others dont want to be known only in this role. I'm pretty sure Halle is going to consider future superhero flicks beneath her given her statements in the past. She's going to look towards her reputation. Hugh is already doing the prequel and I doubt he'd up to star in yet another major X-men movie, since Wolverine is where he got his big break he's not gonna wanna be stuck doing Wolverine for years on end, and getting typecast in that role. McKellen's most likely going to be written out and I think he's had enough of the X-men movies for now too. Same with Famke, sure she's not a huge star but she's always carefully considered her roles, she prefers smaller/indie films anyway. I also think she'll be written out.

FieryBalrog said:
I dont think Hugh, Halle, Famke or McKellen will be back for the next installment.

Who knows...

Mel Gibson and Danny Glover said Lethal Weapon 3 would be their last Lethal Weapon movie... then a few years later, they're starring in Lethal Weapon 4.

Nothing in Hollywood is definite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"