is this a first pic of le chiffre?

lechiffresm5tt.jpg

freaky looking ****.

Based on what I can tell from the script that is indeed Le Chiffre. Very chilling indeed.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
lechiffresm5tt.jpg

freaky looking ****.
reminds me of christopher walken in "a view to a kill""more!......more powaaaaa!"and blofeld

Gold Samurai said:
reminds me of christopher walken in "a view to a kill""more!......more powaaaaa!"and blofeld

I believe you mean to say "MORE COWBELL"

Looks like a classic Bond villain, maybe not enough like the novel's Chiffre for my taste. I still think he looks a bit too young and a bit too handsome.

I'm glad that they went with the scar. I want my Bond villain to be larger than life, not a realistic terrorist. This is James Bond we're talking about: Fantasy!

However, the scar itself is not that orignal. They should of come up with other 'disfigured' scars for le Chiffre.

Octoberist said:
I'm glad that they went with the scar. I want my Bond villain to be larger than life, not a realistic terrorist. This is James Bond we're talking about: Fantasy!

Which is exactly why it seems like they're backpeddling a little bit with this design. It's not realistic looking at all...not that I'm complaining. The producers just seem like they're all over the place.

CTYLER85 said:
I believe you mean to say "MORE COWBELL"

can't tell if your joking but in "a view to a kill" christopher walken had an distinct way of saying

""more!......more powaaaaa!" near the end of the film

lol great work turning Le Chiffre into blofeld but remember to delete the hair

hmm the villain looks too cliche. moreso than spoofs of a bond movie with a secret agent driving a ferrari etc

Gold Samurai said:
can't tell if your joking but in "a view to a kill" christopher walken had an distinct way of saying

He's referring to the infamous SNL sketch where Christopher Walken says, "I got a fever and the only perscription is more cowbell!"

Octoberist said:

However, the scar itself is not that orignal. They should of come up with other 'disfigured' scars for le Chiffre.

I think they could have used physical oddities other than the scar. His eye and earlobes are odd enough, maybe they could have made him paler and give him an even uglier haircut, and he would have been memorable enough. I agree with you that Bond villains should be larger than life and be somewhat physically monstrous.

Gold Samurai said:

lol great work turning Le Chiffre into blofeld but remember to delete the hair

hmm the villain looks too cliche. moreso than spoofs of a bond movie with a secret agent driving a ferrari etc
Thats hilarious. I remember Chris Walken in that.
"Full powwa....do it!..moh powwa".

"I'm happiest...in the sadle".

There's more to his eyes than just a scar. He cries tears of blood, including while at the poker table. Very bone-chilling indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"