Is this tattoo super awesome or just weird/gross?

It's exceedingly well done, but I wonder what the skin tone parts will look like once he gets some sun. I can't tell but if it's just some added redness that's fine, but if the artist had to do a lot of blending of different pinks and stuff that's gonna look weird with a tan.

That would be very disturbing to see someone with the kind of tatoo on the beach.

If he spent that much on tattoos, I'll bet he's smart enough not to let sun ever touch any of it.

Tattoos have nice designs, but when a person puts ink all over their body, it's just kinda makes me cringe..sooner or later their skin will wrinkle and/or sag with age and then the tattoo ain't looking so nice anymore.

I bet that guy will get all old and wrinkley and fat... and whenever someone sees him without his shirt on they'll die.

That is disgustingly awesome :up:

Tattoos have nice designs, but when a person puts ink all over their body, it's just kinda makes me cringe..sooner or later their skin will wrinkle and/or sag with age and then the tattoo ain't looking so nice anymore.

Seriously- like they look 'hot' with wrinkly skin an no tattoos?

Point is- nobody looks hot when they're 80, and if dude is showing off his chest when he's 80 then he obviously is not quite so concerned about his image at that age as you seem to be.

At a certain age, the way you look is something you have to let go of- tattoos or no tattoos.

I'll put a dollar in your panties when you're 80 runt. :up:

Seriously- like they look 'hot' with wrinkly skin an no tattoos?

Point is- nobody looks hot when they're 80, and if dude is showing off his chest when he's 80 then he obviously is not quite so concerned about his image at that age as you seem to be.

At a certain age, the way you look is something you have to let go of- tattoos or no tattoos.

Three words for you...Mamie Van Doren.

It's awesome on depending where the tattoo is.

I'll put a dollar in your panties when you're 80 runt. :up:

Cheapass. She's worth at least $2.00, but in all quarters. :heart:

On topic, to each their own and that tat is well done. :up:

Cheapass. She's worth at least $2.00, but in all quarters. :heart:

On topic, to each their own and that tat is well done. :up:

You ain't seen nothin till you've seen me do a nasty dance with $2 worth of quarters in my undies. :up: :heart:

I think it's very well done...not to mention very impressive! I'm not much of a Spiderman fan though. I think the "ripped-style" tats are very cool. Like this one I attached.

Attachments

• pierced-tats9.jpg
    pierced-tats9.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
I bet when people see it, they're going to want to touch him thinking that it's really the costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"