Is this Wrestling Thread a Hybrid? - Part 176

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should shave and shower during this and just catch the ending.

I should shave and shower during this and just catch the ending.

Yeah I'm gonna go take a dump and come back to see Plan C, hopefully.

Ziggler must've really pissed someone off backstage.

At least he took out Sheamus and Del Rio.

The second part of your comment goes against the first part. If they were really out to get him, he would've received the Sandow treatment. They refuse to fully commit to Ziggler, but he eliminated the two guys WWE has fully committed to in the past.

I get disappointed every time Kane's pyro goes off and we can't hear him yell "BOOM!"

Sooooooo... when are they retiring the Big Gold?

tumblr_n91554igCb1ts8s2po2_500.jpg

Nice to see that report on the BGB was wrong. That belt deserves a better send off.

LMAO at kanes no reaction

If this was suppose to have some logic, Orton and Kane would look to take out Cena and Reigns, and then work a quick pinfall. This of course will not happen.

no option c is probably big shows return :(

The second part of your comment goes against the first part. If they were really out to get him, he would've received the Sandow treatment. They refuse to fully commit to Ziggler, but he eliminated the two guys WWE has fully committed to in the past.

Thats because, as enjoyable as it was for me, Ziggler eliminating those guys in a battle royal means little. Ziggler only got to eliminate those guys for the same reason he beat Wade Barrett clean before their recent IC title match: to make it look like Ziggler had a chance of winning the gold.

I'm loving that there are Daniel Bryan chants instead of the usual CM Punk chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"